Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

* ANDROID / PC FULL VIP HACK CHEAP from APKGamers *

-PC and Android Fully Functional With Add Ons - NO VIP NEEDED

Only 2 mill per APK for 6 month support w/ updates. We test and create mods, we don't use them as admins or programmers only are testers.
We charge in game cash as we do not use the glitch and we also want to share and expose the glitch as GLU will never update and seems everyone wants it... so why pay 10$..

We update the hack even with the 4.0 if it comes out at all :)

EMAIL for mods and support:
focusedFTW@gmail.com

Unlimited Money Glitch Added
Auto Pinks Available for 5M - Never race anyone who challenges again just auto raise and accept for them!

Hacks:
1.) **Campaign Money Bug**
2.) AI Names Modified
3.) Spin Glitch
4.) Infinite Boost
5.) Paint Any Car
6.) All Cars Visible in Showroom
7.) Infinite Mystery Box Items

Options:
Pre-Requisites:
Android Device
Root is Optional

* Note 1
Instant Install
PLEASE install the parts from another CLEAN UNMODIFIED version of the game. From here, follow the data restoring
instructions and install the modified APK I have provided you.

** Note 2
Spin Glitch
This is something I found on accident while I was messing around with this. There's a website out there that I will not name
that has this feature as it's own VIP as their "pride and joy." The way this works is after you race someone once, their car
will be in the red for launch every time. Works with AI as well -We know the credits on this one!

*** Note 3Campaign Money GlitchThis was originally founded by a sore loser who thinks he's all high n mighty now because his first hack was accidentally a money bug.You CANNOT win a race with my version of it. I have modified the race so the AI runs in the 5 second times. You Must run somewhere aroundthe ORIGINAL ET meant to win that race or this will not work. When you run these races, make sure you're at a high class of cars BUT no higherthan a 35,000 dollar per race pay out.Class D: Run 12.8s and you should be fineClass C: run 11.8s and you should be fineClass B: run 11.1s and you should be fineClass A: run .10.1s and you should be fineClass S: run 9.5s and you should be fineClass R: run 9.1s and you should be fine

How this works is simple. Lose the race 5 or more times in a row and go buy a Part Upgrade for your car. You should see your money GROW
instead of shrink. This hack DOES NOT WORK on Race 5 of each Class (boss races)

IF you get DQ or any errors, you have to start over on a clean install, then install this mod again.

HOW TO INSTALL and RESTORE DATA

IF you have Root
use Titanium Backup to back up your games data
Uninstall Racing Rivals
Install TechX Revolution VIP (if you get a pop up about Unverified APK's or anything, just simply turn on Unknown Sources)
Restore DATA ONLY with Titanium Backup and then start RR

IF you don't have Root
Backup the game by logging into Facebook
Uninstall Racing Rivals
Uninstall Facebook App (it checks the APK Signature now when logging into an app)
Install TechX Revolution VIP
Login Through Facebook to restore Data
Play the game!

Any more help during play time our support team can help. MOD is 3.3.5 but updated with us to 3.3.5 (v3)

(feel free to hate we ignore it, GLU will not take responsibility and no one has stopped it in 7 Months now... Comment your hate :)

Comments

• HakkadenZKYHakkadenZKY Registered Users 3 Posts
    2 FULL Packs Sold - 2 Auto Pinks Sold

Limited 10 Per then we shutdown for a week.

Thanks
  • HakkadenZKYHakkadenZKY Registered Users 3 Posts
    Turf time folks - 5 Left and thats all 2M for Full pack includes money glitch with campaign. 4M only now for last 2 who want force pinks. Thanks :)
  • wuddlebunnywuddlebunny Registered Users 84 Posts
    No one want to install your shit mod tools!
  • wuddlebunnywuddlebunny Registered Users 84 Posts
    admins. please delete this thread and ban him right now
  • KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    LMFAO! You directly stole my work and are selling it. ON TOP OF THAT it's now outdated, and I bet you can't update it yourself. You also copy and pasted my shit.

Well done