Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

JACKMCA1 of team interyamum is a scammer!

As stated above this pos turns out to be a scammer- I've dealt with him in the past with no problems,so when a pal of mine wanted a bmw gt2 I remembered this pos had offered me one, so I put the 2 of them together to deal for 1.8 mil rrc. My pal went first and paid the rrc and JACKMCA1 went offline and Unfriended him. I was in the lobby watching the deal- he also Unfriended me.
I felt real bad, so gave one of my maxed gt2's to my friend- so this dirty fucccccin scammer now owes me a Beemer or 1.8 mil.
We have screen shots which will be added later.
Don't deal with this little dirty fucccccca JACKMCA1 of team interyamum.
Named and shamed ya wanker!

Comments

• Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Bump it up! Scammmerrrrrrrrr!
  • sinn39sinn39 Registered Users 778 Posts
    Bump it up for dumb ass scummers
  • sinn39sinn39 Registered Users 778 Posts
    Bump it up for dumb ass scummers
  • deboeldurodeboelduro Registered Users 1,632 Posts
    DAM ANOTHER SCAMMER ON THE LOOSE
    Thanks guys- let's keep it bumped- the little shittttt!!
  • KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX
    Bump! Named and shamed! All for about $3! Smh
  • LongusMagnusLongusMagnus Registered Users 405 Posts
    Big P have u posted this on FB? one of their members may be on one the trade pages - I tried searching for the team but RR couldn't find it otherwise I'd go to their leader
  • Beast modeBeast mode Registered Users 189 Posts
    Life must suck when you scam people on a game for fake cars and fake money. Maybe he will drive the car and try to pick up chicks and pay for dinner with RRC?! Bump for another pos scammer
    Lol beastmode
    And a big bummmmmp!
    Bump!! Name and shame the little ****
  • deboeldurodeboelduro Registered Users 1,632 Posts
    lets bash this scumbagg .. another scammer on the loose
  • MrOMrO Registered Users 464 Posts
    Bumb for this lowlife scammer
    Buuuummmmmmp! The scamming pos
    Update! I told the wankers team leader about him being a scammer a few days ago- and he's still on the team! He even scammed a team mate yesterday out of a mil.
    So I would advise not to deal with anyone from interyamum because they obviously don't care that one (at least) of the team is a lowlife scamming mutha Fukkkkka!