Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Building The Ultimate Team

o0OMorrisO0oo0OMorrisO0o Registered Users 39 Posts
You guys ever want to build the ultimate turf team? Let me guess it hardly ever works out right? There is always a portion of your team that either doesn't play or hardly participates. I am finding myself in the same situation. I am looking to either join a team filled with "20" players that get insane points. 10,000 a war? screw that. Thats for people that are satisfied with just ranking in the top 150. What about people that can get 10,000 per day? I play when I wake up to the time I go to bed (very very late). I woke up to find this as my current team rankings...

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/a...psd254f734.jpg

You guys want cool custom cars and prizes? Then enough with settling and lets build an amazing team!!!

PS: Question for you guys. If you leave one team and go to another during a turf war does your current points transfer and count for the new team? I wouldn't think they would but figured I would ask...

Comments

• Options
    uneekstructureuneekstructure Registered Users 572 Posts
    The points do not transfer over in turf weather it be you quit or you get kicked either way they stay were they started.

Also most (not all) top 25 teams run with a crew of 30. 20 main racers and 10 subs.Essentially what they do here is shift out 10 main racers with 10 subs every 12 hours.Keeping all the points that the shifted subs had racked up for the team. You will be competing against 30 players vrs your 20 for the most part...
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    We are in 3rd and we don't switch out 10
  • Options
    The points do not transfer over in turf weather it be you quit or you get kicked either way they stay were they started.

Also most (not all) top 25 teams run with a crew of 30. 20 main racers and 10 subs.Essentially what they do here is shift out 10 main racers with 10 subs every 12 hours.Keeping all the points that the shifted subs had racked up for the team. You will be competing against 30 players vrs your 20 for the most part...

then how would all 30 get the prize car at the end since only 20 can fit on a team? 10 would be getting screwed lol
  • Options

Got a racer who isnt producing that you may want to kick? Just tired of being the only guy contributing lol

I mean I just got another 1,500 points since posting this topic lol
  • Options
    woops. the qoute was supposed to be for 67 blown nova lol
  • Options
    Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts

Were a top 25 team as well and we don't do that, thats the most stupid thing I've heard no teams do that.
  • Options
    how can they shift players? when they cut a player his points go away. at the very end it can only count 20 players points.
  • Options
    Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    The points stay at the team , they just don't show in team list. As nova said , we at Royalty just finished 4th this turf and we do not rotate players, same 20 people for the whole turf