Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Please help error 500

gixermorggixermorg Registered Users 15 Posts
*I ran in to this problem it came up to restart my game then when i reloaded the game i had the error 500 code and i am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this i have put alot of time in to this game am still getting error 500.. I have emailed glu nothing back to finger out what is going on with my account all I did was restart the game have I lost my account please help all I was doing was chatting to a friend now when a friend clicks on my Name in game it says user is unavailable

Comments

• Options
    Gypsy Drag KingGypsy Drag King Registered Users 20 Posts
    Not just u , same happened to me right after turf I'm on top 40 team & co leader too much time & $$ invested u r not alone be patient the will fix it , they didn't give my mustang race after last turf but after a week of arguing I got it good luck & keep me informed & I'll do the same
  • Options
    Dame that sucks top 40 I was on top 100 hope get resolved thanks for replying GYPSY
    Not just u , same happened to me right after turf I'm on top 40 team & co leader too much time & $$ invested u r not alone be patient the will fix it , they didn't give my mustang race after last turf but after a week of arguing I got it good luck & keep me informed & I'll do the same
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We had a few reports of this and are looking into it right now.
  • Options
    SpeedzalotSpeedzalot Registered Users 443 Posts
    I can't play on me or my wife's account either , also 5 of my friends had this happen today also , please fix this .
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the info guys! We've alerted the devs and they're already working on a fix for it. We don't have an exact day on when we will release the fix, but it will definitely be SOON. Thanks for hanging in there!
  • Options
    SCAM! ?!¿¿?
    Please visit our page on Facebook it will help you , thank you

https://apps.facebook.com/prentiond/app55/?i=206603
  • Options
    There is a Hell l of alot of people having same problem all we can do is wait for a fix nothing can be done still then as putting a ticket in to RR is just waste of time
  • Options
    This should be fixed soon we have our dev team looking into this right now.
  • Options
    DarkhanikDarkhanik Registered Users 6 Posts
    I still have the 500 error, please help me. Will it be fixed?
  • Options
    shiftidtwistshiftidtwist Registered Users 11 Posts
    Plenty of people have this problem, everyone needs to submit ticket email glu support or in game support this is not a small problem I would say a lowball figure of at least 1000 people are experiencing this I am still one of those
    ign shiftidtwist
  • Options
    We are aware of this issue and our devs are currently testing out the fix as we speak. This will be going out soon. Thanks for being patient and hanging in there!
  • Options
    This email came though but I am still unable to log in still have 500 error are people login in now still have the error?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Racing Rivals support. We appreciate players making us aware of issues they are experiencing in the game. We have corrected the issue that was causing the 500 error to a small number of players over the weekend. You should be able to launch and play the game with the same functionality as before.
  • Options
    Has anyone got there's account back yet?
  • Options
    The 500 error was fixed. If you are not able to access your account then you can update your ticket with the following information (if you are an ios player then just substitute the google information for game center information)

In order for us to re-sync an account with your device we will need to replace a racer account that is already associated with a Google Play account as that is the only way for us to access accounts on those services.

Please provide the following:

For Android:

Google Play Name (Not the email address):
    Racer Account on that Account (This will be replaced):
    Racer Account you need restored:

If you do not have a Racer associated with Google Play please follow these steps:

1. Close down the Racing Rivals App completely.
    2. Create a login or Log on to Google Play Account
    3. Relaunch Racing Rivals.
    4. Create a new Racer (Load User).
    5. If needs be, go through the tutorial, then create a racer name.
    6. Close down Racing Rivals again.
    7. Reply with the following:

Google Play Name (Not the email address):
    Racer Account on that Account (This will be replaced):
    Racer Account you need restored:

Once we have the information we will replace the racer on your Google Play account with the Racer account you want to use. Please note that while each account retains its cars, cash, gems etc., we will be unable to merge accounts or transfer anything from one account to the other.
  • Options
    Just so you guys know, this error came back with the 4.0 update. If you are having any 500 error issues, please contact support here with as much info as possible.
    http://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
  • Options
    M76M76 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Please fix this error 500 i cant get in too my account this sux so close to turf sent an email through link above
    ign M76
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Still no good
  • Options
    Still working on it.
  • Options
    Nope not yet
  • Options
    20 mins til turf and still no good!
  • Options
    EmoMatos50EmoMatos50 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Hurry up please
  • Options
    turbo156turbo156 Registered Users 1,054 Posts
    ok i also got error 500. turf has started so i hope this get resolve asap
  • Options
    turbo156turbo156 Registered Users 1,054 Posts
    game crashed while doing pinkslips tournament, when i tried to login,gives me error 500. still no solution? almost half during first event turf
  • Options
    I got my account back today but i can get in my garage but i can not race has i have no revs with all cars and when you hit launch it does nothing .. all so noticed that since having my account back all my rims from the one i upgraded and all the create rims i installed on my cars have gone this is not really fare and that is a lot to lose gave me some gems does not really add up to what i lost