Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Any 300zx setups?

GasMaskKidGasMaskKid Registered Users 2 Posts
I just bought a Nissan 300zx and wanted a good build with it! Thank you!

Comments

• Xplodinmonkey1626Xplodinmonkey1626 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Yo hit me up ill tune it 4 u
  • RacedeezRacedeez Registered Users 64 Posts
    Made so much money with this nissan max that bish
  • IVIacGyverIVIacGyver Registered Users 79 Posts
    Haha-300z is one of my favorite cars to drive. Once you have it down it's insane how awesome that car is, sleeper for sure.
  • fngrmfiafngrmfia Registered Users 10 Posts
    hey, pm me ill help you with the tuning. :)
  • jdavis530jdavis530 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Any recommendations for tuning the 300zx? I have everything pro but only run 9.8
  • eMWueMWu Registered Users 6 Posts
    What is wrong with this car? ...every single part is reducing the torque :(
    It should be like this or its some bug?
    I have it fully upgraded with weight/power ratio but cant hit below 10 sec

Forward to stupid questions...yes i know how to tune...i got many car really close to WR...
  • evoraimportsevoraimports Registered Users 197 Posts
    try shifting at 6500-7000rpm. hope this helps :)