Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

4.0 is here!

2Next

Comments

• [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Our engineers and programmers are working their butts off as we are speaking. At this point we do not have an ETA.
  • Billabong911Billabong911 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Over 48h my games is down !!! Ign: Billabong911 Gc: urgence912@hotmail.com and my name profile gc is j-p cote . How many times for restart the games ?
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback on the update guys!
    ​ Luckily, we were aware of the 500 error immediately and our devs are already working on a fix. Don't worry, accounts are never lost in our system so if you need an account recovery (or any other account related issues), contact support by pressing the "?" in game or here: http://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
    Support currently has around a 7 day response wait time. Trust me, we appreciate the patience and are getting a fix for this as soon as we can.
  • mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    I was having issues with parts not finishing an install, so I cleared the cache for my RR app. Now I'm getting the 500 error too. Sucks, was really enjoying the tournament mode.

IGN is mwsyner69.

Hopefully it's updated/fixed soon!
  • King Of Street 2014King Of Street 2014 Registered Users 25 Posts
    All right I'm tired of waiting. The turf war already late for me to make points. You guys need to at least give us something after this fix. And please don't lose any of my cars, I could have won this turf war cause I got like 20 rx7 spec to race. After this fix we all deserve to have this camero, that will sacrifice my anger right now.
  • turbo156turbo156 Registered Users 1,054 Posts
    I was in the middle of pinkslip tournament, and as I was about to start 2nd race, game crashed. When I try to login, it gives me error 500. Can't login since and it's almost 2nd event in turf
  • CoolStoryBro417CoolStoryBro417 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Any new update on the error 500 fix? I would like to be able to participate in the turf wars!
  • CoolStoryBro417CoolStoryBro417 Registered Users 45 Posts
    All right I'm tired of waiting. The turf war already late for me to make points. You guys need to at least give us something after this fix. And please don't lose any of my cars, I could have won this turf war cause I got like 20 rx7 spec to race. After this fix we all deserve to have this camero, that will sacrifice my anger right now.

We all do deserve this camaro after this error 500 has ruined the chance for thousands of us to participate in turf!
  • DietzstructionDietzstruction Registered Users 666 Posts
    You knuckleheads saying we deserve the Camaro need to understand that would ruin the value of the car.

Crybabies need to chill, they're losing money having people not compete. They'll have it done as soon as possible.

You aren't the only ones who can't race in turf this week.
    500 errors all fixed. Thanks for the patience guys.
    Ok so I was able to login, but then all i get is black screen. Can't see my garage, can't race. Unbelievable!
  • Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Well done glu! Account back and running- credit where it's due- and i've stopped moaning like a doris now!
    Cheers guys
    mine still got black screen, cant race
  • 02AccordSE02AccordSE Registered Users 1,184 Posts
    5 days and no response to my posts or emails to your support team about black screen issue! And no mention in your post about it! I've uninstalled, cleared cache, tried on a different device same issue! Is my account gone and that's why you guys are just semi avoiding this issue with myself and other players!
  • SurvivalxpertSurvivalxpert Registered Users 2,117 Posts
    Black screen ive re installed the gane 4 times ign Survivalxpert. I have an asus zenfone 2 it has 2 gbs of ram so ut should run the game fine
  • Prajith ChandranPrajith Chandran Registered Users 2 Posts
    Black screen comes when I login to the game.using Asus Zenphone 5 running on Android lollipop update.my ign is KING HOT 9412
  • Prajith ChandranPrajith Chandran Registered Users 2 Posts
    Black screen comes when I login to the game.using Asus Zenphone 5 running on Android lollipop update.my ign is KING HOT 9412
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    The black screen fix is going out momentarily. You will want to do a force quit and restart.
  • Torn up KnucklesTorn up Knuckles Registered Users 59 Posts
    Still have the black screen also...ign is torn up knuckles.
    Thanks for the info! This issue should be fixed at this point. If you guys are still experiencing this problem contact support by pressing the "?" in game.
  • Torn up KnucklesTorn up Knuckles Registered Users 59 Posts
    Nope, still not working!
    Contact support with as much info as possible. http://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
  • jabmd2ndjabmd2nd Registered Users 11 Posts
    my game keeps on crashing since after updating my game pls. help.
  • PapawoodPapawood Registered Users 30 Posts
    Since the update I have lost access to my account. On iOS I the game crashes right after the app loads to a black screen, so basiclly i lost my account. The game is so unstable i am not sure why. The update also messed up my link to facebook. So i cant even load the game on android.

When is this going to he fixed? Please help us!!!!!! Can i get a previous version?
  • Mamet43Mamet43 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Rysst..almost all of the number 2 to 5 rank in the lamborghini turf cant accessour account..do something please..it keeps forcing us to reload or restart..user data failure..so,please do something or you guys will loose some of the 'hardcore' cash users..seriously,im bored with all this problem..fixed it man..
    We're looking into these issues and we're currently working on the user data failure fix as we speak. Thanks for the feedback everyone!