Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Crashing Account...UNABLE to race

PapawoodPapawood Registered Users 30 Posts
Using ipod and iad mini to play. Since the new 4.0 update my account crashes so frequently during last turf I almost got kicked from team. As if i sm not frustrated enough booting the game after each race, today the game crashes before I can race. If m luck i can join a room just be booted as I get there.

What do i do? The app is so bad i can not even play. Is this issue being fixed? Is there a solution? Pls pls help

Comments

• Options
    RebirthRebirth Registered Users 202 Posts
    I'm using iPad mini too on iOS 8.4 7.2gb left on device..zoom is off too and I'm unable to play 4-5 months ago lol..one race one crashed or worst When I click on anything it crashed..on my other account on iPhone 4 iOS 7.1 and have no issue..not sure if is the garage that causes it to crashed because my phone only has few cars whereas my iPad mini has many..

At least you are in better shape than me..mine was months ago haha..till now is still not fixed yet
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You guys can contact support about your accounts here: http://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
  • Options
    PapawoodPapawood Registered Users 30 Posts
    I did as suggested and went you the website you listed. I found the quest/answer for how to get iOS on Android without access to the iOS device or account, and sent a request to the site with the requested info.

The site did not give a turn around time and with tuIf starting soom i was hoping uou might be able to figure out if my account will be ready by then.
  • Options
    RebirthRebirth Registered Users 202 Posts
    I have also already send message through Glu help shift support no response..game is crashing very bad unable to do anything and now when I log on I get his error " unable to download game content please try reloading" reloaded again and get same message lol..

Please help me out..
    1.crashing very very bad
    2. Unable to download game content error
    3. Able to logon but after few secs that error pops out again.not able to stay on my account for more than 20 secs!!! The error pops out and have to reload..never ending!!!

Ign:mafia tattoo
  • Options
    Technical AdminTechnical Admin Unregistered / Not Logged In 7 Posts
    Message me guys found your solution
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    As of yet, this issue has not been resolved. Will be sure to keep you updated when there's a fix. We appreciate your patience.