Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Help with accounts.

SkeeroSkeero Registered Users 170 Posts
Well I've tried pm'ing mods, filling out support tickets, and calling. I am a current GLU shareholder, and I'm becoming infuriated by the lack of customer support. It honestly is worse than Kabams...

Now the issue I'm having is I deleted the game and reinstalled it. The account on my Game Center isn't the account I want to use. My girlfriend is having the same issue not accessing her account. She woke up this morning then got some weird error message and it made her start over.

My Game Center: Skeero1234
Current in game name: Skeero123
Name I want back: LETSR4G3

My girls Game Center: KelciJade
Current in game name: GE8Jade
Name she wants back: KillerKelci

Thank you.

Comments

• Nitromike1Nitromike1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have the same problem no email back yet my game center is Mike caringi race name lost Nitromike1 I'm. Stuck start over no very happy I all the cash recent cash I have spend on this game I will looking to spend it on other game I have paid over 1500 in gems for my cars that I can't use so plz help get my acct back
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    You need to submit that in a ticket. If you already have please be patient. Wait time for a response is currently around 10-12 days.
  • SkeeroSkeero Registered Users 170 Posts
    Already have. I never got a response. Not even a auto response, your response is the closest thing to a auto response I have received. As you seemed to have skipped over what I said.

I'll give Gabriel another call today and also investors relations. I'll make sure they know that you gave me a response.

Thanks.
  • HOCKEY143HOCKEY143 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I cannot purchase things, I am on android and every time I go to buy it, it loads for a second then produces an error message.
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    We're sorry to hear you're having issues purchasing. If you are unable to connect to Google Play here are some things to try:

1. check that you are logged in with a valid Google account
    2. Update your Play Store application by opening and updating it
    3. Double-check that you have a valid payment method set up on the Google account that you are using. If your primary payment method is a credit card, you might also want to check with your credit card company whether your card has any restrictions on in-app or online purchases.
    4. Ensure your user controls are set properly and that you know your pin if you have set one up. You can view it in the play store app under menu-settings-user controls
    5. Check and verify that you're in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you're on a device with cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned on
    6. Try resetting (turn off and on) your wireless router

If you are still unable to make a purchase or connect, you might have to contact Google as they may have blocked purchases.

You can contact them here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/contact

Please visit https://support.google.com/googlepla...content/?hl=en for further information about Google Play and purchases on Android devices.
    How does that help me recover my account?
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Sorry, skeero. That post wasn't for you. :(

You can contact support about retrieving your lost account by pressing the "?" in game.
    I did that one day last week. Never recieved a response. I sent the ticket in from email nicholasskeero@gmail.com

But yeah I realized it wasn't for me, seems all the posts in here from Mods were not directed towards my posts. It's okay I have add also.

Once again, I have sent in a ticket. Last week, haven't gotten a response.

Thanks.
  • Technical AdminTechnical Admin Unregistered / Not Logged In 7 Posts
    Message me I found a fix
    Lol nice try
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    The forums are not support, and tickets are answered in the order in which they are received. As indicated earlier to your PM, the ticket is 5 days old so it will be a little bit before you get a response.