Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Account crashing since update... and the problems getting worse... HELP ME

PapawoodPapawood Registered Users 30 Posts
My ing is PAPAWOOD, and i am running RR on iOS via iPod and ipad mini. Since the update the app crashes alot and the problem is getting worse. During last Turf I was able to to run one race at a time before the app crashed, but as on today I can not even get to a lobby before crashing.

I checked my device settings and found no issues. I tried rebooting my device, multiple times. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing has fixed the issued or even made it a little better. I tried to run my account on my android tablet because the game seems to run on that platform, but I was not able to liad my acvount using the facebook setting.

What can I do to fix this? Please help me I am currently dead in water and really missing playing.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    We are aware of the increased crash rate and the devs are currently looking into a fix for the issue. Thanks for the patience!
  • Options
    PapawoodPapawood Registered Users 30 Posts
    Thank you for updating me, it helps to know that my frustration is not going un noticed. Is there any idea when this will be fix? I hope befire turf.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    No ETA right now. We clearly are not fans of our players crashing through so we will be working hard on this.
  • Options
    Fearless RivalFearless Rival Registered Users 158 Posts
    I hope you guys really do fix the crashing issue. Barely can I even last longer than a minute. The game crashes after finishing a race or even crashes after joining a lobby. It's really frustrating me and I don't have a clue on why it's taking you guys this long to actually fix your game. I don't care if this game is microtransaction paradise or whatever, all I care for is a game that can run like a game without crashing. Plus the new WWE cars really lured me into playing this game more often since I've been watching WWE since I was like what 5? I don't want to feel like I've wasted my money on nothing, I'm already getting a new iTunes card tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to buying the John Cena Shelby GT500 and that Hulk Hogan Camaro. *Please don't go overboard and tell me to rot in hell for actually caring about Cena, opinions are one thing but insults can go kill itself.*

I could live with a decreased crash rate and I could absolutely live if crashing is permanently gone or atleast happens like every few hours but god I cannot live with a 100% crash rate. I love this game but I don't want this game to become unplayable. All my other games can run for like an hour or longer before crashing. You got all of these new comers who's going to be playing this game like for a while and are going to be spending their money to show support to you guys and nobody wants to feel like they've wasted their money on a game that is unplayable. You've even got players who've been playing this game since launch and put in a lot of money to this game. So please try really hard on fixing the crash problem and in the future, try and focus on fixing the crashing problems for good.