Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Huge turf garage for sale. Quitting game

Ok time has come for me to sell my account. I was leader of top 100 team and made serious points with this garage. Most cars are turf tuned. Account has 230 cars, over 14 mill Rrc, some blue prints and some crate wheels. Has some boost left and will have enough gems for you to change your name.

I am linked to Game Center. After receiving payment as friends and family only, I will change email address and password to what you want it to be and now account is yours. Account is level 250 and has like 400+k sc.

Vouches page 164. Dealing with 100% legit buyers only. I would like to sell as a whole but if that don't happen soon then I will sell separate. Do not ask my for individual cars until you see me say cars for sale separately.

I am transferring all my cars to this account now. So I should be done in say 7-10 hours because of the limit. My main account X butcher x I will be keeping in case I decide to ever come back. Account for sale is Vault of butch All cars except 3 stock darts will be transferred there. Most already have been. So if you see some cars in both garages it's because I am transferring and they haven't disappeared from my main yet meaning I can replace with gems. Total cars are 230 though. I'm not keeping any good cars.

Turf cars, gem cars, crate cars, ect all included. Check them out and make a offer. Many have crate wheels, multiple wheels, million dollar gold wheels and matte paint.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions

Comments

• Options
    DietzstructionDietzstruction Registered Users 666 Posts
    Bro hmu before you move a unit
  • Options
    Beast modeBeast mode Registered Users 189 Posts
    Cars almost all transferred over. Have about 3-4 more hours and will be completely done. Also the darts will be included. So 232 cars will be what you will get.
  • Options
    13 cars left to transfer and account is ready to go
  • Options
    ○The OG Dealer●○The OG Dealer● Registered Users 134 Posts
    Add me : Dan Deals
  • Options
    Ok all cars are now on the account. 232 cars total. What you see on there is what you will get. Nothing less. Dank I think you already added me.

Also I had someone ask me to buy account but wanted cars transferred since he only had one device. I'm sorry I just don't have time to transfer. With the limit it will take a while. And you won't get blue prints or wheels on there. I rather someone take it all.
  • Options
    Sale pending
  • Options
    Bump. Looks like this is back for sale. Look at the account and respond here. As I won't be on much.
  • Options
    Ok going to start selling cars separately. Will make a list shortly. Go ahead and look to see if you want any cars.

Again account I'm selling. Ign: vault of butch

I will make some bundle deals as well. Stay tuned for list
  • Options
    Account had officially been sold! Went to a great guy and great friend. I am still keeping x butcher x. Might be back after summer. Might not. Made some great friends here. Wish you all the best of luck and hope everyone has a great summer!! Take care all and might seen you in game