Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lost car in turf???

Miller timeMiller time Registered Users 3 Posts
Pinked a guy last night and both out times said 0 and I whooped his car didn't even see him at the finish and it said I lost and gave him my car WTF!!!!

Comments

• Options
    o0OMorrisO0oo0OMorrisO0o Registered Users 39 Posts
    yeah there were times i either lost by a hair or won by a hair and the result said otherwise. their simulator of the opponent's time isn't spot on to say the least...

And if isn't a simulator type of thing and is actually showing the other racer than I as well as a few opponents were screwed with a false result lol
  • Options
    Ya but both our times said 0
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    this is a issue we have fixed in our next update
  • Options
    When will the next update happen this posses me off I lost a car man
  • Options
    we submitted to apple today
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Will this be out to us by the next turf? *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    apple has never been that fast....
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    neither have you guys. just submitted today? wow. The race display as Morris has mentioned has been like that since I can remember when the game first came out and that's still not accurate. Before you say apple isn't that fast.......
  • Options
    cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    I lost a car to both of us running 0.000 even though i won. How are we going to be compensated for these glitches? i have screen shots of everything.