Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

For reference : The Bug Report Process

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
If you were every curious what happens when I say, "I am reporting this to our Devs...." or something similar....
  1. I see a report of something happening.
    1. I try and recreate it myself
    2. If it’s something I can help with, I’ll do so
    3. If I can recreate it, I see if it’s something that can be fixed right away
    4. If its’ not something I can fix, I enter a bug report
    5. If I can’t recreate it, I enter a bug report
  2. Our “Bug Report” system
    1. Once I enter a bug it gets placed into our system
    2. It get sorted and categorized
    3. Depending on priority the bug gets assigned to the appropriate personnel
  3. QA (Quality Assurance aka Bug Testers)
    1. Once they get a ticket, they try and recreate the issue
      1. This is important because, if they can’t recreate, we won’t know what to fix
      2. Sometimes they can’t recreate the issue
        1. They then ask for more info to help them try
        2. If they still can’t then they see if our devs can recreate it
      3. If they can recreate, they see if they can fix it, if not it goes to our Devs
  4. Devs
    1. Once they get a ticket, they also try and recreate it.
    2. If they can recreate it, they work on fixing it
    3. If they can’t, they ask for more info to help them out
    4. Sometimes there are cases where we just can’t recreate what is being reported no matter what we try and what device we use. This is where someones particular region, ISP, device…. Whatever may play a part in the issue. Unfortunately we cannot recreate that situation all the time. At this point, the bug gets put on the backburner to be addressed at a later time
  5. Testing
    1. Once a bug is “fixed” it gets put into a test build of the game
    2. Our QA guys that test the crap out of it
    3. If it still breaks, it goes back to devs
    4. If it breaks something else it goes back to devs
    5. If it’s tests positive it’s either hotfixed (meaning we don’t need a game update to fix it) or it’s scheduled to be included in an update (meaning the fix will only work if we update the game)
This is a very simplified set of steps, it's a lot more dynamic, with a lot of back and forth. The thing is, this all takes time and there is a backlog of issues with different priorities so some issues can be fixed quickly, especially if its critical, or some take time because of various issues in the process. So while I’d like to give you the play by play, I simply cannot always update you on the state of a specific bug report. Giving estimates also predicates on many factors, so its almost impossible to predict how long it will take, it takes as long as it takes.
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev1

Comments

• aregc1aregc1 Registered Users 11 Posts
    So are they able to fix or recreate the error 500 that is killing the game play for so many right now. A large number of people will be kicked off their team for not scoring enough in turf
  • cherrycherry Registered Users 36 Posts
    So can u fix 500 error this has screwed my ream out of another turf car are u just going to say sorry this time to after the money we spent to win
  • Mum5000Mum5000 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Loads of my team have been screwed over from this error, I can't see how u havnt noticed it, cause it's the first thing u see when u load, or shall I say can't load the game. I'm now hearing from people that their accounts have been wiped cause it says "user account failure", so is this another DNS hack thing, and another turf messed up, and thousands of dollars wasted on a turf that should have been won by many promising teams, including my team. If the old admins were here, they'd fix the error within hours and give us compensation. Ever since glu took over the game has been laggy, full of bugs and now it's taken 3 days to fix a problem. This is really pissing us all off. Do something to fix this problem now before all ure so called "fans" leave ure game and post bad ratings, it's your choice, get it done now.
  • cherrycherry Registered Users 36 Posts
    This is unacceptable this is the 2nd time my team has be forced out of the top 100 be cause of your system failure the for time all you told us was sorry for the inconvenience now that its happening again its unacceptable for u tell us sorry the game has been down for 2 days for most of my team and 3 for others the must be some type of compensation for this error on your behalf
  • Mum5000Mum5000 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Oh yeah and by the way, just to take the piss even more, some people are using your so called "racing rivals forum" for other alternative related games. Hope your happy.
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for making us aware of the 500 error issue and it has been fixed. If you have any other issues related to this please send an email over to customer service.
  • newbienewbie Registered Users 6 Posts
    i having problem on modify my car. the rating does not changed after i've made some tune to my car. Please help.

Your Racer Name: Loocifer
    Your Device: Iphone 6
    Your OS version:8.1

Detailed Description of your issue:

What Happened?
    i having problem on modify my car. the rating does not changed after i've made some tune to my car

Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
    2013 Pagani, Pagani Huayra

• Bo RoeBo Roe Registered Users 53 Posts
    i have a problem with the videos it always says there are no videos avaliable try back later its been doing that everyday i never get to have a video to help reduce repair time or for anything else i dont play the game using a phone i play on my computer at home i also cant check my msgs on the forum it says i have msgs but wont let me in msgs my ign is BO ROE any help would be appreciated
  • xxxx6666xxxx6666 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello, who can explane me, I have nismo that car making 7,3sec.if im racing with the same car that car making 6,7sec.there is the secret?
    Sometimes the rating will not change with minor upgrades.
    If you feel that there is an actual issue, you can contact support by pressing the "?" in game.
  • itsabytchthang1586itsabytchthang1586 Registered Users 1 Posts
    When I logged into my acount today it tells me "user data failed" .......does this mean my game is gone? What is going on??? Please someone help!!!!!
    Contact customer support about this issue by pressing the "?"in game. Remember to include as much detail as possible.
  • JayrJayr Registered Users 4 Posts
    please fix my account ,when i logged in my account always show a "user data failure"
    We are aware of this issue and currently testing out a fix. No ETA as of yet.
  • Wolfy dineroWolfy dinero Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi, Has there been a bug report submitted for erro 205 fr? Im willing to help give more information on this.
    No, we haven't recently received any reports on this error. You can contact support about this issue by pressing the "?" in game.
  • TurtleMan767TurtleMan767 Registered Users 4,602 Posts
    hey this morning i took my 1667 blue subie sport with 250k orange wheels out on the track today and the first guy who raced me i chickened out cause wasnt ready to race when as soon as i chickened it cam up with "oh no you have lost your car" the user was x x x nismo x x x so if u guys could help me out with this id be extremely grateful
  • RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Just wondering.... Is that why the spin glitch canr seem to be fixed?
  • whitechocolate965whitechocolate965 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 51 Posts
    [RR]PhoenixX my google plus on sponsor has not gone through yet and I actived it through my friends phone and then even his laptop
  • whitechocolate965whitechocolate965 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 51 Posts
    [RR] PhoenixX
    (@[RR] PhoenixX) I need help with my sponsor part on my add my google account I did it off my friends phone and also on a laptop
    null
    Happened to me once before with a person to then they blocked me right after
    (@TurtleMan767) I been there before then the dude blocked me before I could get the name again Peopler glitching like crazy and made me mad to
    You can contact support by pressing the "?" in game.
  • DroppedS14DroppedS14 Registered Users 70 Posts
    I can not register my account, nor can I post anything and when I try to register there is always a problem gone wrong
  • addCHRISAMAYAaddCHRISAMAYA Registered Users 38 Posts
    I can't confirm my email !! I have received the email but when I click on link it said I don't have permission or access... Please help me cod urn my RR forum account
  • 11tbone1111tbone11 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why can't we make less servers so we can race everyone that plays RR. It sucks that we can't get in a room from 40,45,50,56,63,68 and Max and only have if we are lucky 4cars to race or most of the time NONE!!!!! 11tnone11
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Can u fix for I do it know happen all I know is some thing when wrong help me please fix that for me please thank u so much
  • ArgoArgo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey guys thank you guys for this awesome game but there is a little problems.
    Please fix game for iphone 4s there is a crash some time in lobby .
    Another crash in ios 9.1 i guss its issue problem fix that please.
    Big problem :cheaters some of those can stolen any account any car that s bad i see many people  have this problem please fix this too .
    I have idea for crew maybe in new update we have option for search rank our levels see that crew rank in any event our find any crew for he's level .
     And we are waiting for new racing rivals 2 and more cars thanks nitto and cie company for this best drag racing .
This discussion has been closed.