Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

junkyard gods are hacks.

Light lagging hackers. Dont race them. Pos team

Comments

• DropStarZDropStarZ Registered Users 220 Posts
    Player names?
  • Jay EscoJay Esco Registered Users 121 Posts
    This guy has been mad for 3 days because he lost a 250k race to a better player... get over it bro!
  • ZhouWeiLiangZhouWeiLiang Registered Users 30 Posts
    There must be a misunderstanding i believe, i raced some of them lately but never encounter any problem
  • PicoriaPicoria Registered Users 8 Posts
    Light lag hack is just another excuse for losing. Even though the game is broken af, doesn't mean you have to start bitching over some measly lag, or a non-existant "hack".

Junkyard Gods is a decent team, alot of legit people. Do not step over someone's rep just to get attention over something that isn't even true.
  • Z32 freakZ32 freak Registered Users 133 Posts
    Awe did you get butthurt over a measly 250k?
  • San Diego 1904San Diego 1904 Registered Users 286 Posts
    No this guy isnt lying.. unfrtunately. Ive lost a car or two due to spin glitchers in their team. Be careful
    @san diego: Can tell us the name so we can be more carefull?
  • TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    No this guy isnt lying.. unfrtunately. Ive lost a car or two due to spin glitchers in their team. Be careful

plz do post some screenshot if you did get spin glitch. we don't want glitchers in our team. but on second thought, why did you pink a second car if you got spin glitched the first time. hmmmmm, doesn't make sense to me.
  • SilverninaSilvernina Registered Users 30 Posts
    I agree ppl love to throw the cheating pin around and stick it to anybody they don't like or lose to. And by doing this your only making it worse because your flooding the cheater list with good racers so the ones who are cheating can step back and hide in the crowd. Don't ever call somebody a cheater unless they told u they do cuz this app is so unstable u can't tell what's going on. So stop it!!!
    If u can please just state the name, i am afraid that 1 cheating player will ruin 1 crew good name
  • wuddlebunnywuddlebunny Registered Users 84 Posts
    and spin glitch also happen in tournament and already lost 3 cars. i quitted playing racing rivals for good...

and what is light lagger?
  • triple og 420triple og 420 Registered Users 105 Posts
    Light lagger is the i suck so I made something up glitch
  • LongusMagnusLongusMagnus Registered Users 405 Posts
    It's the delay in the start lights due (most likely) to server lag
  • San Diego 1904San Diego 1904 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Im not complaining.. They were 38k cars lol. (subie coupes) and well becayse I didnt know more than one of your team mates were spin glitchers.. I do not remember the names as it happened a while back but I know it was from that team. And i know it hasnt always been like that since Ive raced may of your team mates before without a problem..
  • Jay EscoJay Esco Registered Users 121 Posts
    Basically at this point it's a lot of accusing... but no solid proof whatsoever. Let's just cut to the chase: Junkyard Gods are legit as ****. Stop hating!