Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

User Data Failure

Rock GamesRock Games Registered Users 5 Posts
I was playing in the tournament today doing the pink slip ones. I was winning but only because the game would lag I would sit there for 10 minutes re log and the person I challenged was disconnected I took their car and it would disconnect me I keep my car and get theirs. But as I tried to restart again it said "User Data Failure" on the third step of logging in I had a lot of blueprints on that account and don't want to lose them. However that was my alt for on the go it was my phone version of the game I have my main account on my tablet which ALSO stopped working I was also using tournament in that too. So my theory is it is linked up to this new Tournament thing. However my main account Lift King 1234 has some pretty rare cars on it and not being able to log on is obviously making me quite scared. The name of the two accounts that are lost somewhere in the cloud right now are Lift King 1234 (Main) Pirate Moto 1434 (Secondary). Apon searching further into this I have noted that a few other people seem to be experiencing this problem on this day so it is possible that maybe it has something to do with the servers. I don't know much about this stuff so I am just giving suggestions however I did see a few other reports made out on this today. I would appreciate a response as soon as possible please.

Comments

• Options
    **UPDATE** I have tried logging into my account on one of my spare tablets that I had lying around and it gave me the same error on the 3rd loading phase "User Data Failure" with a reload button under it.
  • Options
    Kappa boltKappa bolt Registered Users 8 Posts
    User data failure. Help plz....I've being getting this error for 4 days now and no resolution. No one has a answer for this? User name kappa bolt. Device iPhone 6plus 8.4 . I deleted the game and reinstall and it started me back from LV 1. I reload it from my Game Center and it's still coming up as the same thing. The makers are not responding to any one issue so what did we do? I spend I quite amount of money on this game and I love my selections of cars. I couldn't even help my team on turf day. MR USER HELP US PLZ. Email:-ojones0082@gmail.com
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the info. We're currently testing out a fix for this issue but we don't have an ETA as of yet so hang in there! We appreciate your patience.
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] PhoenixX;n5210434]Thanks for the info. We're currently testing out a fix for this issue but we don't have an ETA as of yet so hang in there! We appreciate your patience.[/QUOTE]
    Everything is alright as long as I get all my cars back and my account. I am a pretty patient dude. I love the game can't wait to get back into my P1 and kick some butt!
  • Options
    sinisinpsinisinp Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yes I agree. I have invested a lot.of time and money..and quite frankly it's becoming frustrating as to how long an issue takes to resolve.
  • Options
    Totally understandable, bro. These bugs are a major priority for us and our Rivals team has been hard at work to get the game back running smoothly. Fix will be released soon, rest assured. :)
  • Options
    10-4 as long as the bug fix works I don't care how long it takes.
  • Options
    sinisinpsinisinp Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thanks RR Godspeed.. :)
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Doing some of the final checks on this now, no official ETA yet.
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n5226736]Doing some of the final checks on this now, no official ETA yet.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for keeping us posted on it. Makes me feel much better knowing that I am getting updated on the status of the fix.
  • Options
    Kappa boltKappa bolt Registered Users 8 Posts
    It will feel so good to be back in the game!!! #helpPlz
  • Options
    User data failure has been fixed.