Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Scammer on samcrow

67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
Elite member JDM VUE scammed me for 3 mill. Friended me to say we were on team before. Then he needed money and said he would sell me Gt2 turf for 3 mill. Gave him the money and he unfriended me. Have screen shots of it all. If your reading this you pos I'm coming for you. Fuckk the 3 mill your just a pos. Thought samcrow was legit. Guess not

Comments

• ClassicClassic Registered Users 124 Posts
    Have you messaged one of the co leaders/leader?
  • 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    I friended the leader. He wasn't on. Don't know the cos
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I hate samcrow they not cool
    Just talked to bird2726 who is the leader. Said they just tried him out which is strange as he was an elite member. Said he talked to the pos scammer in team chat and he took off. So don't really know what to think at this point. I do know that I have names I will be looking out for. Especially in turf. Can't wait to crush some cars
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Nothing worse than a scammer! Sorry to hear man.
  • IVIacGyverIVIacGyver Registered Users 79 Posts
    Nova, you should post the name so we can go hunting...:-)
    I did post the name in first post. JDM VUE is the cowards name.
  • IVIacGyverIVIacGyver Registered Users 79 Posts
    My bad I guess I should have paid attention to the post...LOL!
  • GoblinKing23GoblinKing23 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Sir. Thumpa from that team is also a scammer, I posted a topic of the screenshot of him admitting he scammed someone
    Dam. Wish I would have seen that evil. Thought that team was legit. It's cool. After this turf I will be putting a team together to go after scammers. Really getting sick of this shitttt. CIE has enough to deal with. Time to take action in our hands
  • CrankyJCrankyJ Registered Users 105 Posts
    Hey Goblin, where's the post with the screenshot of 'sir Thumpas' scam? I'd like to see that.

SamCrow racing, all of their teams, have a strict policy on scammers. Before the teams name is ran through the mud please make sure of the facts first!
    I got scammed by a elite member. That's a fact! Not good enough for you?
  • K24killerK24killer Registered Users 19 Posts
    I got scammed by jdm also
    Why the attitude nova? JDM is no longer in Samcrow. I was talking about Sir Thumpa...
  • Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    There seems to be a scam trend with player profile that includes "JDM" hmmm I wonder if it's the same player.
    JDM is not my player, just to get that straight...