Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

this is getting old

mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
So they have all these people all around the world playing rr but im stuck in lobby with the same people. I would understand like the zr1 event but nissan event. None of the lobbies are full and its the same people no matter what car with different ratings I use. There's only so many point you can get off one car.

Comments

• Options
    Professordank24Professordank24 Registered Users 600 Posts
    Hmmm this may be caused with so many people not being able to long on you see more and more empty lobbies but as soon as there is another update there should be more people in lobbies.
  • Options
    2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    that is true. i see the same people from top teams and never see any one else from their team
  • Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    Lets do the math. There are at least 3000 teams in turf. Just one player in each team plays so thats 3000 people divided that by lets just say 80 lobbies. Thats about 30 people per lobby . Thats just one person per team and I dont think they have 80 lobby ratings in turf. So my conclusion is none of the servers around the world is connected. Thats why im with the same people week after week.
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    They've known this for at least 3 months now... They just can't fix it I guess...

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/check-engine-light/bug-reports/74223-always-in-same-rooms-with-same-players

• Options
    esbee13esbee13 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Yup.... Race the same people turf after turf after turf...... My favorite though.... Race a car 5-8 times and 13 hours to repair. Get your next car .... Race the same people 5-8 times for less points then... 13 hours to repair. Oh yea... Watch a video then the game crashes right before the payout. Reload and guess what... No videos available. Want to race... Gem the repairs so you can.... Yes.. race the same people. Started playing real racing 3. Lots of fun.
  • Options
    esbee13esbee13 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Yup.... Race the same people turf after turf after turf...... My favorite though.... Race a car 5-8 times and 13 hours to repair. Get your next car .... Race the same people 5-8 times for less points then... 13 hours to repair. Oh yea... Watch a video then the game crashes right before the payout. Reload and guess what? No videos available. Want to race... Gem the repairs so you can.... Yes, race the same people. Started playing real racing 3. Lots of fun.