Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Gem bug

KIMYA DELISIKIMYA DELISI Registered Users 4 Posts
Username:KIMYA DELISI I just spend 13.99£ on 970 gems pack. It said payment was successful and when i went to the game i did not recieve it. I thought it was gilicth so i purchesed 13.99£ 185.000 money pack. I got it straight away also bought 80 gems pack and recieved it is well but. I am still waiting for my 970 gems could you please send it to me.

Comments

• Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Damnn £14 for 185k, could of got 2m for that much on forums ;) Anyway send in a ticket with screenshot of receipt of purchase that you recieved in your emails.
  • KIMYA DELISIKIMYA DELISI Registered Users 4 Posts
    I send a ticket but he say wait 12 day :/
  • esbee13esbee13 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Contact iTunes for a refund.
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    If you have made a purchase and did not receive it after 48 hours, contact us and we can help credit your account.
    We will need proof of the purchase along with that.

Submit a ticket via the website (www.ciegames.com), through the game (License screen, scroll to th contact support button) or email with ALL of the following:
    Racer Name:
    Game Center/Google Play (not the email):
    or
    Facebook Login Email Address:

What was Purchased:

*** For iOS: Take a screenshot of the iTunes receipt showing your info, the date of the purchase, and the specific package(s) you purchased. You will need to submit via the game or email***

*** For Android: Forward us the Google Receipt which should include a transaction ID.
    Note, we cannot assist if we don't have the screenshot (for iOS) or a forwarded receipt (for Android)
  • KIMYA DELISIKIMYA DELISI Registered Users 4 Posts
    İts solved thanks
    @KIMYA DELISI, glad you have it solved.
    @Jack90gt, they will contact you asap as they reach your ticket. Just be patient, and I am very sorry for the situation. I hope it gets fixed and you get your gems asap. Good luck !