Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Tuning

Peoples00Peoples00 Registered Users 109 Posts
I have been on this board and playing the game for just over a month. Admittedly I am no pro at the game but I have done my research and have played the game more than my wife would care I do :) this is my 4th 2 things I have learned 1: max tuning is not hard and is plain silly to pay someone to do this for you. Yes it takes time to calculate p/w ratio and mix and max parts. But still nothing better than doing it yourself. 2. Turf running is an art! And I personally have not quit mastered it yet. ( but I'm getting close). To lobby tune specific is a challenge. It's not just remove a part until you drop lobbies. Parts must work together. A turf tune is worth more than an max tune. Ok I'm done sorry for wasting your time with pointless rant. I owe all who reads this 45 secs of their life back

Comments

• OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I agree wth you. Turf tuning is much harder than max tuning.
  • z3us226z3us226 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Agree. im learning though
  • BigRevoBigRevo Registered Users 80 Posts
    I agree with you maxed tuned cars are kinda silly to me but tunning to a lobby doesn't always work because people can join a friend but turf tunning ... yeah I've got allot to learn myself lol
  • Peoples00Peoples00 Registered Users 109 Posts
    When I talk about lobby tuning it is in regards to turf. Where all things are/should be as close to equal.
  • I've learned to master the 1667 tune on the slower R-Class cars such as the Scion TC GT Spec, Scion FRSpec and the McLaren Mp412c GT3 with great results. I'm not sure if that is the cap for the lobby in Turf though..
  • Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Agreed, I can max tune a car as good as any. The turf tunes are an art. Little trial and error. Comparison of tunes with teammates and hitting the calculator. I do have a few killer tunes but yeah I tend to value those
  • esbee13esbee13 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Much harder and power to weight isn't always the best tune when trying to hit a specific tune.
  • ShhimmaninjaShhimmaninja Registered Users 12 Posts
    i really need to learn how to tune for turf. someone please teach me. i already am a pro at max tuning so i know to powe to weigh shit lmao but i justt need to be taught or shown. someone pleaseeee help :/
  • scootdillascootdilla Registered Users 101 Posts
    Well well well I've tried to get this point across to the whole community I'll say it again buy my TURF tunes the guys that have point production have tripled I'll just keep laughing launching and winning remember this I don't want yo bucket I want yo wallet
  • GlipsGlips Registered Users 608 Posts
    I think it would be a good start if someone posted (bc I don't know either) what the target time for lobbies are. ie 1650 is a 10 sec lobby or whatever. So then people tuning while waiting for the turf to start, can still tune and run in public lobbies. Or atleast have an idea on a goal of tuning. It has happened to me where, I am like yes this is a fast 1650 and then turf comes, and im off by .3 seconds.
  • GoooooPowerGoooooPower Registered Users 57 Posts
    yeah i am really2 satisfied with my 1645 evo x tune..but still got alot of things to learn in turf tuning. its hard but turfing is fun
  • AlkohlicAlkohlic Registered Users 28 Posts
    When do you pay me my 45 seconds?
  • solomikesolomike Registered Users 12 Posts
    Cam any body help me withturf tuning i a gamer i plz all rhw time domt even sleep trying to master all these stuff so somebody can help i am very thank ful
  • tokishtokish Registered Users 31 Posts
    what gets me is the hidden boosts to tuning ... like why on earth would u choose a clutch option when all it does is add .3 to weight reduction.... and most turf tunes have options that do not really make sense... hidden bonuses ... how on earth do we find these out besides trial & error