Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Cars forsale

Update 4-18-2014: In game name is now call shift06 Selling all cars thru Paypal, all cars r max Zr1 $15, Rami $10, Stella $5 Rx7 r spec $5, Ford gt $13, Bmw gt2 $5, Evo 8 $2 Furai $20 Evo x $10 Viper gts $3, Viper gtsr $5, Supra $2 Frs r spec $5, RRM $2 for 1 mill Let me know here or in game

Comments

• Options
    Redlight BanditRedlight Bandit Registered Users 148 Posts
    How much rr cash will $20 get me ? I know is $2 per mill and itll = 10M for $20 but is there a good deal i could get ?
  • Options
    racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    All of this and more still up forsale lmk ign is shift06
  • Options
    thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    Ford GT $15 rami $10 ? did you use any logic wen pricing these
  • Options
    thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    there all maxed and 15 dollars is about 7.5m cash im selling a maxed ford gt with rims for 3m lmao
  • Options
    Ford gt is harder to get that y price is higher
  • Options
    MontanezisaiahMontanezisaiah Registered Users 382 Posts
    I'll buy a Stella for 4$! My ign name is montanezisaiah, you can contact me in RR or on here. I've never made a transaction with someone thru paypal so if u can walk me throught it I'd greatly appreciate it. LMK!
  • Options
    Saibot StrandedsoulSaibot Strandedsoul Registered Users 49 Posts
    I have a ford gt I would trade for a rami straight up
  • Options
    I don't trade only selling
  • Options
    socratis84socratis84 Registered Users 35 Posts
    ok i want to buy stella, evo 8, supra and 4million cash do you still have them?
  • Options
    sirnike5sirnike5 Registered Users 344 Posts
    I want to buy in game cash
  • Options
    adeemkadeemk Registered Users 126 Posts
    add me in game i sent you a PM
  • Options
    adeemkadeemk Registered Users 126 Posts
    100% Legit. :) Thnx Shift06
  • Options
    I still have a lot of these just add me in game and look at my garage lmk what u want, and thanks to all my buyer enjoy your cars and money and have a wonderful day
  • Options
    Who ever need to buy if I'm not on shift06 acc then look for me on hmoob hawj that my noob acc
  • Options
    Also pm me here I'm on here a lot.