Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

ADMINS READ

GoblinKing23GoblinKing23 Registered Users 300 Posts
CIE, you guys really needs to fix these problems with hackers and glitchers and bugs. Do you guys not understand that people put there hard earned money into this game because its a great game and they have fun playing it? My teammate Novas Furai that he lost was probably around 2500 gems, do you know how much money that is? I know MANY people who this has happened too including myself I lost a maxed Rami with gem paint to a hacker. But of course you guys don't want to do anything about us losing our cars/ hard earned money all you have to say is youll look into it. Will looking into it give us a refund or our cars back? No, but yet you say your working on it and yet I still haven't seen a fix yet. Is this how you want to make money? By your players who put a lot of money into this game losing it all do hackers and glitchers who I bet don't even pay ONE CENT towards this game since they can just take what they want whenever they want. It disgusts me what people have the urge to do in RR while the people who play fair get scammed and cheated out of what is rightfully ours and let alone from you giving us back what we lost you don't even acknowledge the person who glitched in turf wars and took our car or money or used hacks to do this also. Open your eyes and realize that the Racing Rivals community is getting hit hard by hackers and glitchers and plus the already in game bugs such as errors and black screen of death, Pinks races have turned into a death trap.

Comments

• NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    Well said. CIE only cares about one thing and thats money not the people actually playing game spending there money.
  • deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    yup watch out for americansdrag. He scammed me out of a zr1 during a race but others in the turf rooms were saying americansdrag also hacked them and took furaris from at least two diff people using cars with racing times unfitting for the assigned rooms. At first I didn't think anything of it and didn't mention it until others started talking about the same player. It made sense after I then realized that I had been duped. CIE quit looking into and fix it already. It's a known issue. It's been known. So do something about it.
  • 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Thanks evil. But they all do nothing. Bottom line. So I'm done. No reason to spend time and money here. Pointless to do so. The money is all they care about.
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    I dont enjoy the game as much because I'm always worries some pos is going to scam me, glitch or hack. And they dont get any punishment so everyday thier is more and more hackers, scammers, and glitchers. And they will keep growing in numbers because no one does crap about it. CIE if u dont wanta loose legit players that spend money on your game then do something almost everyday someone leaves the game for good. And I'll ull have just pos
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    You guys do know that money comes from us supporting our player base correct? We are trying to fix whatever bugs we/you find as well as working forward to the future. The reality of the situation is that this stuff takes time, and in the meantime we do all we can to make the game the best we can, but there are some things that have to wait for an update to fix. We arent greedy, we need to make money because its our job. There are plenty games out there that charge people way way more money. I'm sorry that you guys dont get things as quickly as you want them but thats the nature of both live and mobile games. The accusations that we are doing nothing is silly and uneducated. Most of us work 8-10 hour days trying to get stuff done. But because you dont see it we're just the evil ones. Makes me sad.
    if you know hacker or someone you think is hacking feel free to pm me and we can do a detailed search.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Really fox?? That's your reply to a complaint about glitching? I told you about the glitch LONG ago and you told me it didn't exist. Now it's grown and spread and affecting everyone and STILL happening.. I quit playing this week because I'm sick of spending time tuning just to have some pos that cheats take my car and money.. I could be cheating too! I know exactly how to do the glitch, but I have integrity and faith that you dev's will track those who exploit it and punish them. I'm really sick of this kinda crap. I could see if you guys didn't know about it, then it wouldn't be fair to say you've done nothing about it. But you did know, and have known.
    when you tell me about a glitch I look into. I have devs and QA look at it as well. We hunt it down and fix what we can as soon as possible. If its a front end issue it takes us longer and we have to tie it to an update, that update takes time to complete, get tested, approved, go to apple, go back to us, get turned on, and watched for the first 24 hours to make sure it all works well. It takes time. The update that went to apple fixes many bugs, glitches, and hacker holes
  • Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    Lol your not crazy mud, all of us that have been around awhile, have been hacked and cheated at some point. I will say I have seen improvement with the frequency that it happens, and I'm sure as one hack is fixed people will find new ways. We are all frustrated.
  • Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    Agreed, I think cie just runs into to many people that don't know what their talking about ie " I was in a 1643 lobby and so and so ran a 9.9" that kind of stuff probably makes it hard to comb through the hundreds of complaints they get. also I don't understand why it would be so hard to ban these guys ip, and give your car back. They can manage to take millions from thousands of players, but they can't give a car back that was taken by a confirmed scammer. I guess if it doesn't benefit them theirs no intrest.
  • GoblinKing23GoblinKing23 Registered Users 300 Posts
    I understand you don't support trade but if we lose a car to a hacker why can't you give our car back? It has nothing to do with trade and it's unfair
  • HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    Did you push the button that said "race pinks"? Yes then you took the chance that you will lose your car. You wanted their car and you knew you would win. Then OMG your maxed Rami lost to a weaker car. You mean to tell me that something in RR was to good to be true? DUDE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LMAO!! The reason Cie shouldn't give you back your car is because u lost it fair or not YOU pushed pinks.
    Since the game started there have been hackers and scammers so if you must run pinks to enjoy the game don't pink cars you are going to cry and whine about losing. I buy and build cars to run pinks with and I buy others to build and keep that I don't pink. Then I never lose the cars that I am attached to.
    Now if you lose a car in a trade, be more careful who you trade with. Check people out first. Get your part of the trade first or don't make the trade. Most importantly if your trade goes bad remember that there are thieves real life and that's why there are thieves here on RR. In real life when a deal goes bad you don't ask the police for a refund? They don't ever promise to get your car back. So get over it and learn from it.
  • Chip upChip up Registered Users 1 Posts
    Fix the game carn't even log in to race rooms some day. Not my net either. The - 3 glitch take your upgrade money then no parts happen at least 3 times. Mind you just payed for 2 gem packs and a cash pack. Done 2 up grades lost the money stuip -3 glitch then got a D class civic pay it cash and then about 20 gems just vanished. So come on RR most people over this .
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    And this is why I don't do turf or buy/sell cars anymore.
    I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. But these issues have been here since day one and will always be here. There will always be people that want something for nothing, but this conversation is as old as the game. I will "hop off your post" in a free forum.