Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Fastest vehicle you've been in?

Comments

• King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    My buddy has one just like this one. Had to put it in storage since it's winter.

ford-shelby-gt500-super-snake-1.jpg
  • KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    Fastest car just sittin in a driveway i've been in is probably my buddies FR-S that he bought. Big turbo system, lots of upgrades under the hood... it flies when he gives it gas

Fastest I've ever actually gone is 150ish mph (according to a GPS controlled gauge and my actual gauge bouncing passed the 130 mark) in a 94 Saturn SC2 that I was driving... Floored it down a very long slightly steep hill... lol
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Nothing special but a 205 1.6 GTI. Had some things done to it (stripped bare, a bit of extra horses, grippy tyres) and a mad man behind the wheel around round about making the rear end dance despite being front wheel drive and doing 80 down countries ... Never been so happily scared in all my life. Always wanted to be in a R34 or Supra though.
  • YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    My ex gf's dad took me for a drive in his new 2012 Porsche turbo S when I was 16.. That was pretty awesome, we got to 100 before I even had time to look at the speedometer
  • eclipshrkeclipshrk Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ford gt-tt. 220+mph

The guy swapped the supercharger for twin turbos, the speedo topped at 220 but the viper tt he was racing said we were probably going closer to 240mph.

Fastest I have ever driven was 165mph in my 93 supra. I had it singled with a T-78. It dynoed, at 712hp. I could have gone a little faster but got scared and chickened out.
  • Bloody RepentanceBloody Repentance Registered Users 3 Posts
    It was a GT-R R35 and boy was she fun to drive! heaven on wheels c; <3
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    My first car was a baby blue civic vtec with black stars and matching black low profiles :)
    I left it for a horse one day long ago :(
    Now I drive a Dodge Caliber because I'm a family lady now. :D
  • SurvivalxpertSurvivalxpert Registered Users 2,117 Posts
    edited March 2016
  • DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    The fastest car I've been in was a Lamborghini gallardo all I know is I was in shock in the middle of the ride my buddy made it a bit higher
  • DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    It kept hitting speed bumps
  • Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts

My first car was a baby blue civic vtec with black stars and matching black low profiles :)

I left it for a horse one day long ago :(

Now I drive a Dodge Caliber because I'm a family lady now. :D

Wait your a lady?
  • Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
    2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE
    Hit around 140 in it with my dad.
    How old am I?
    oh, im 13. Was awesome as crap!!!
  • PINKZ K1NGPINKZ K1NG Registered Users 3 Posts
    My civic si stock pos
  • oxyfoxoxyfox Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 35 Posts
    Corvettes are jokes
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    My honda with vtec was pretty fast. When I was 16, my max achieved was around 140ish mph. Proudest moment ever right before getting my license and keys taken by mom!
  • R__U__B__YR__U__B__Y Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
    By far, my buddies 550hp Honda S2000 went 180 on his track
  • imperialtroopimperialtroop Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 32 Posts
    My brothers 2002 som ws6 full bolt on car with a 408 stroker motor and a 200 shot of nos. high 8 second street car on drag radials
  • Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    Mitsubishi evo 8 tuned is Cali OMG amazing
  • james614james614 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 179 Posts
    I did a NASCAR driving experience at Charolette. I think the top speed was only 160ish, due to the cars being de-tuned to 500hp and all the downforce. On the track the speedo is the last thing I was worried about (not even sure it had one honestly).
  • ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    A Mustang That was gray and Had skull decals and all it played was Metal music and the rims looked awesome
  • SupaabooostSupaabooost Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    If an f1 car counts lol about 230ish
  • boltvanderhugeboltvanderhuge Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8 Posts
    Fastest car I've ever been in is the Red Comet, my 1st gen 300zx turbo
  • subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    1993 Wrx import
  • Not_so_funnyNot_so_funny Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 709 Posts
    A
  • Not_so_funnyNot_so_funny Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 709 Posts
    A
    A
    A
    A
  • anandsullanandsull Registered Users 145 Posts
    my dads nismo 400r I went about 120 down a road then my mum started to feel sick so we slowed down
  • vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    edited September 2015
    Fastest was on my friends 2008 cts-v. Went 168 on the bridge to Vancouver......went on the shoulder entire length of the bridge cuz too much cars on the road. :D