Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New FB Page for Posting Vouchers

alex1019alex1019 Registered Users 422 Posts
Since vouches on forums are not currently working, my friends and I decided to make an fb page specifically for vouches only. It works similarly to the way forums used to. There is a post where you comment your ign, and people reply to your comment saying your legit when a deal has been completed. I hope this can help the rr community as a whole.

This is the link to the group: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1619665794985444&tsid=0.2608404513448477&source=typeahead

Comments

• Options
    Bump this up
  • Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    Some people don't have fb and some random people who don't play RR could vouch for scammer.
  • Options
    Thats just as much as some people dont have a racing rival forum account. They could create an fb one. They dont have to use it or use their real name. Also, the chance someone would waste their time vouching a scammer is low and can just as easily have been done on forum. For now this is the best way because forum vouches are gone
  • Options
    Bump this up!
  • Options
    JACK POLLARDJACK POLLARD Registered Users 315 Posts
    You mean I have to get all my vouchers all over again?? Over a year as a trusted trader and now I'm right back to square one. This sucks.
  • Options
    Yes. Or u cud get your people that youve dealt with to vouch again but for now, all old vouchers seem to have disappeared
  • Options
    Bump bump bump
  • Options
    Bump it up
  • Options
    Keep this bumped
  • Options
    top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    Lmao what's the point if you do that then why not just deal from fb altogether what's the chances of me being able to get all 127 of my vouchers to go on fb and leave the vouch again some of them are not on the game anymore ...face it forums is over ...now scammers are free to do as they do best ..lie , cheat , and scam are hard earned goods .... All should boycott forums..... Thanks glu for once again screwing over the legit and helping the scammers once again .....
  • Options
    Shift nitro 001Shift nitro 001 Registered Users 371 Posts
    Top notch deals is right, glu **** it all up again we can't get all out vouchers to vouch again.... No good :(
  • Options
    Ant2GAnt2G Registered Users 478 Posts
    For anyone interested i'm currently in the process of creating a database which will be used for vouch+scams for my group however It can easily be made public. The code is 100% original, it is still in the works at the moment however there is a working demo and its making great process.
  • Options
    I do agree with top notch but im just trying to do what i can to at least attempt to have some type of vouch system active. Ultimately unless they fix forum, nothing will be like what it was.
  • Options
    Bump bump bump
  • Options
    SpeedzalotSpeedzalot Registered Users 443 Posts

Lmao what's the point if you do that then why not just deal from fb altogether what's the chances of me being able to get all 127 of my vouchers to go on fb and leave the vouch again some of them are not on the game anymore ...face it forums is over ...now scammers are free to do as they do best ..lie , cheat , and scam are hard earned goods .... All should boycott forums..... Thanks glu for once again screwing over the legit and helping the scammers once again .....

Exactly , I will not do any more deals buying or selling until they move the official-legit-sellers-buyers-list sticky over from the old forums & I encourage all legit people to do the same , the way it is now you have a really good chance of getting scammed , also do a search on alex1019 & tell me if you really want to join that guys Facebook page , lol , by the way in case anyone doesn't know Facebook is how all the scammers from overseas hack your password & steal accounts , ask anyone who has ever ben hacked & had the account stolen from them it is through Facebook so make sure if you are in any Facebook group you have your email hidden from all in setting .
  • Options
    Speedz. Ive done deals with u and ive already explained about how i was accused of being a scammer. I had 30+ vouches. Trust me. I just as angry about losing the vouch page
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Yo.. I got a crazy girlfriend that would flip out if she saw me using fb. Not a good idea for the fellas with crazy girlfriends lol
  • Options
    Haha. Use it at your own risk guys. We wouldnt have to deal with all of this if forums didnt screw up
  • Options
    SkeeroSkeero Registered Users 170 Posts
    You do realize that the ones who have the most vouches are also the ones who will be able to get away with scamming the most right? A new person might be able to scam one or two people.. Vs someone who has hundreds of vouches will be able to get away with a lot more. Vouches don't mean shit.

There is a beautiful thing called dispute. You get scammed, call paypal. Paypal denies you, call your bank or credit card company.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I created the page to try and help people out. If you dont want to use it, you dont need to. And vouches can be useful. Usually when someone has more then 10-15 vouches, it means they arent there to mess around and scam. Ive never had an issue dealing with anyone with more then 10 vouches in the past.