Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

This guy is cheating, please do something about this cheat

bankshot84bankshot84 Registered Users 11 Posts
Abo tntn000tanset

If you race him you burn out, if you he challenges you and you win it ties. I'm not spending anymore on here if it's that easy for people to cheat

Comments

• Options
    I misspelled the name.
    Abo tntnoootan set
    That's the name, please look him up and test it out. He's cheating and has been online since last night.
  • Options
    I lost two gts vipers to this guy. If he challenges you his cheat won't work but if you challenge him you burnout everytime. I read about a counter move when someone is using this cheat, you don't rev just hit launch and nos. It's weird because when you do it your tires chirp like you got a good launch but here is the bad news when I countered his cheat, at the end of the race after I clearly won it said race was a tie. Please figure this out, a lot of us are losing to these cheats and honestly it makes me not want to put anymore money into it if it's that easy to lose to a cheater.
  • Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    So you know he was cheating and you still bet 2 cars.

GG dude.
  • Options
    It took cars to finally figure out he was cheating. I didn't race him after
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback. You can contact support about this issue by pressing the "?" in game. Try to provide as much details on the race as possible to help them further investigate.
  • Options
    ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
    No offense RR support, but it's a little difficult to provide details about possible cheating. I know there are people cheating, I just don't know how. I saw a guy run a 7.7 in a 1668 tuned S class ZR1 Corvette. Are you kidding me? and he beat my Mazda 787b that was tuned the same. I had a good launch hit nearly all of my shifts perfectly. Yet he beat me by a half a second. Not only is that BS based on the class disparity, but the Mazda has much better grip and high end torque. I have done some observation, and every tuning point is worth about 1tenth of a second. That works out because I do about a 6.6 with my 1682 tuned 787b (that's 1.4 seconds faster than when my 787b is tuned to 1668, which is 14 points lower --hence 1.4 seconds). So if you do the math, his 1668 tuned S-Class Corvette would do a 6.3 if it were tuned to 1682?
    You know what that is? Total BS!
  • Options
    ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
    sorry, I mean he would do a 6.2 with 1682 tune, even more bs.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    You should do a cheater report to Support when you suspect someone is using an an exploit.