Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

T100 looking for 2 20k racers

InfumusR6InfumusR6 Registered Users 26 Posts
We are T100 team looking for two racers that can do a min of 20k. We are a laid back team and know what it takes to win a turf car. Team name is Infumus Racing. Contact me or my co's ign are "repsol racing" "jrulls" no hackers, scammers or glitchers. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    magma_m267magma_m267 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 150 Posts
    hey I can do 20k but not all the time ok plz add me im magma m267 and my cuz way2cray thx
  • Options
    wheels9258wheels9258 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I can guarantee 15 to 20 K a week. Ign. Wheels9258. Text. 2038096056
  • Options
    Wheels I added you. Just pm me in game
  • Options
    We have 1 spot open. Message me ign is repsol racing or jrulls
  • Options
    hot control 686hot control 686 Registered Users 2,659 Posts
    I only had 20 minutes to turf and then I had to go. I ranked up like 200 points but then I was kicked because I couldn't turf because I had to go somewhere irl. not really as laid back as they make it seem
    IGN: hellcat wanted
  • Options
    FIR3_FIR3_FIR3FIR3_FIR3_FIR3 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi I can get 20K points my ign is the same here just spaces instead of underscores
  • Options
    Hot control if you know what it takes to win a turf car 200points in 20 mins and then not turfing for the next hour during Honda event will not cut it bro.
  • Options
    FIR3_FIR3_FIR3FIR3_FIR3_FIR3 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey why won't you let me on your team? This is so annoying
  • Options
    eddiewardeddieward Registered Users 825 Posts
    i keep typing in the name but cant find it. i can hit 20k and i get the cars when i know the events before turf. invite me: PANDORAAAAAA 6 a's
  • Options
    edward33edward33 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Averaging 25-35k per turf regardless of turf.. Ign edward33
  • Options
    JustinMcJustinMc Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hey man is there still an opening im interested
  • Options
    YoungRascalYoungRascal Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Looking for a t100 team to make home. Can do 20k please let me know if you have any spots open.