Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WHOLE Garage....THATS right ALL OF IT...Nismos, Firbird, Devil, Limiteds...and tons more...got to go

coburtcoburt Registered Users 112 Posts
Please see the excel file...I have over 200 cars that have to go. There are many regular cars that can help you in turf wars...and some very special.. PAYPAL ONLY.....I'm quitting the game so RRC and trades don't help me...SORRY!

Contact me in the game through IGN: CoBurt
or
Email - CoBurtrivals@gmail.com (YEP...email just for you and just for this)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1txrsbzemk619a/RacingRivals.xlsx?dl=0 Go Here and see

If you want the whole acct...all 200+ cars.. I'll cut you a half off deal...making the cars about $1.60 a piece.

All prices negotiable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some cars on here!------
4th of July Limited C7.R -Maxed-$35
Pontiac Firebird w/blower -$20
93 mustang RE maxed- $25
Mclaren F1 GTR- $17
67 Corvette Devil-$20

Pandora 1666- $8
Rotanna 993 maxed -$12
Raminta- 1666-$10
Stella-$8

6- 2015 WWE Mustang RE- $3 each

15 hondas- $10 for all of them

AND LOTS MORE...COME AND SEE

Comments

• Options
    Bump.....come get them before turf!!
  • Options
    StangVette01StangVette01 Registered Users 122 Posts
    I'm interested in a couple stock things (I saw u replied to my post) but I don't have paypal is there any other way I could buy cars ?

Btw friend me ign: Michele Foster800
  • Options
    Sorry....I'm leaving the game so RRC and trades don't help
  • Options
    olnuttyolnutty Registered Users 324 Posts
    Any 20016 camaro
  • Options
    No 2016 camaros...sorry... but lots of others....and I want them GONE
  • Options
    isaac3264isaac3264 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 13 Posts
    What's ign? I'm new to forms and need to know
  • Options
    The ign is the name people can be found in the game "In Game Name"
  • Options
    Rotanna is gone...but many others still here...make an offer and I'll consider it
  • Options
    Want these things gone!!!!!!
  • Options
    Still here...taking offers... bump
  • Options
    Bump....really want these cars gone...let me know