Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

way too much crashing

5mokey575mokey57 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
I play this game a lot and I love it it's just that it crashes way too much I play like two races and it crashes. Please fix I would love to play this game without having to worry about it crashing during pinks or something. :s

Comments

• BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Mine crashes every race
  • RebirthRebirth Registered Users 202 Posts
    Mine I'm lucky to even get to turf room...if I'm really lucky I get a race and that's it!! Lol
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Thanks for the assist Brken123
  • bmwm5bmwm5 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    That did not help at all
  • Cam78aro78Cam78aro78 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have no problem on my iPhone 6 but my iPad Mini crashes constantly no matter if downloads are on or off.
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the info @Cam78aro78 . Our QA team is currently looking into the iOS crashing issue. Still no ETA, but we appreciate your patience.
  • RockstarianoRockstariano Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can't even make it pass loading garage
    Sometimes, and this is not going to be a popular answer, but sometimes if you are on an older or less powerful device the crashing is going to be due to that. Specifically an ipad mini is going to have a rough time with the game, as will older iphones. That being said we are collecting information and giving it to QA to try and help with crashing issues.
  • Just_do_it_7Just_do_it_7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    After ever or ever other the game crashed

• CrizeARLCrizeARL Registered Users 18 Posts
    edited July 2015
    An Iphone 4s should be more than capable of running a 3D environment consisting of ONE or 2 cars cmon lets be serious here... Dont even want to talk about iphone 5...

Like i already said said ive seen older android devices which dont even come close to a 4s in terms of hardware and they dont crash at ALL even if the gameplay is sluggish and slower.

Mine is still crashing after 1 -2 races. The times when im in a track where theres only the 3 racebots is the only time I can race more than once or twice. (against the bots of course). soon as players join its a matter of 1-2-3 minutes before it crashes and after it does im not going back.

Its not the older devices your app became more and more unstable with time. Android users are just fine (regardless of phone model) Which makes me pull my hair out!

two words

FIX IT!
    As stated, we are looking into iOS stability so thank you in advance for your patience.
    Thanks for the feedback @Brken123 !
    edited July 2015
    And that's why I like you! :D
  • aram886aram886 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello guys! Well i have been having the crashing problem for months. Actually the crashing problem doesnt only happen in racing rivals it also happens to me in car town which is also another game from cie games. This crashing problem doesnt happen often but it still does. Now in racing rivals this crashing problem happens up to 5 times a day depending on how much i play so. I would like to have a response on what you guys will be doing to fix this problem becuase today i almost lost my car in pinks due to the crashing.
  • RebirthRebirth Registered Users 202 Posts
    Mine happened 6 months ago and now still the same..cant even get to garage page it crashed...I'm lucky if I can get a race in!!! I'm not expected a fix since this was a know issue months back...raving rival fans you can keep waiting lol..send in ticket and nothing works...all I got was their QA is looking at it but not sure when this is gonna to be fix..is 6 months lol just don't spend money on it..:) save it for good meal in the restaurant rather then on this game...
    We are aware of the higher than normal crash rate on iOS devices and our team is looking into a fix. No ETA as of yet, but we appreciate your patience.
  • BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Way way more than normal
  • jimmytnguyen002jimmytnguyen002 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ever since the new update, my iPhone 4s has been crashing every time I load up Racing Rivals and try to enter the garage. Usually it crashes when I lose a race in Turf Wars or Racer Showdown. Please fix this bug

We are aware of the higher than normal crash rate on iOS devices and our team is looking into a fix. No ETA as of yet, but we appreciate your patience.