Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

load screen (unable to complete action (-12) ) freeze!?

Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
Hello All,
This morning i was racing in tournament pinks when i was told i "lost connection" therefore losing my car. I lerned not to bring super nice cars in there due to the glitchs that somtimes occure.
After this connection loss i attempted to re load my game and after what looked like a smooth load a warning poped up stating ( Unable to complete action (-12) )
I hit ok or reload whatever it said underneath. The load screen than freezes on the initializing bar and moves no further.
I have tryed to restart the game about 50 times, tryed letting it sit to see if after a few minutes it pushes past but nothing works.
I am not going to uninstall the game and reinstall because I've herd to many horror stories of accounts getting lost that way.
But as of now i can not get in my account!
Has anybody else come across this??
Any ideas, thoughts, or fixes to this problem?
Sent a message to support but as we all know it will take a week for them to even respond.

Any input helps.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Speak Supa 698Speak Supa 698 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 17 Posts
    Yeah I have the exact same problem. I cannot get to my account either. So far no word from admin yet
  • Options
    Young majorYoung major Registered Users 13 Posts
    same here i love this game rest of the suck
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We're looking into these
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    marvinmarvin Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 30 Posts
    i have a same problem. Please try to do you best to fix that problem we Love this RR and we dont wanna quit unless if we lose our main acc lol. Please let us know if the Bug is been fixed Thank You
  • Options
    I have also uninstalled and reinstalled my account a couple of times hoping i could get back on and play. But that was also a failure. So at this point I'm just hoping they can access my account and override this issue or fix it overall in the game so we can all get in.
    And i hope it's soon!
  • Options
    My account is up and running again!! How's everyone else? Good to go!?
    Thank you the team at glu mobile and evrryone else involved for getting it taken care of!