Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Kind of dumb but hopefully a easy Fix. Ryyst maybe u can help.

DWLI NO 13DWLI NO 13 Registered Users 932 Posts
OK So I use a few diff ACCTS as I'm sure like most. Long story short I was switching accounts moved all cars over. Finished and tried logging into my main with all my cars and I can't remember the email. Yes I know lol. But I have a bunch of emails. I put in a ticket but I was wondering if there's a way y'all could look n just tell me the gmail. I know the PW cuz I use same on all. I just would hate having to wait 2 weeks cuz its all my cars. Turfs n all. Long time player, dumb noon mistake. Any insight is appreciated. And I've tried for entire day the hundred diff emails to no avail. But I know it is linked. Thanks again.
Ign
WET DR3AMS
Prev1

Comments

• [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You can contact support about this issue by pressing the "?" in game.
  • DWLI NO 13DWLI NO 13 Registered Users 932 Posts
    Really hmmph didnt know. U obviously didnt even read my post i sent a ticket. Knew this was waste of time trying. Thx
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We cannot move anyone's ticket to the front of the line. I am afraid the tickets do need to be answered in the order in which they are received.
    I didnt ask for any sspcial favor i understand u cant move em to the front. All i asked is if there is way to even just look at the email associated with the ign. My fault for forgetting it but shit happens i guess. Ive tried to remember but no luck. Sorry if i came off as rude not my intention. I know yall got enough on your plate. Thx for ur time.
    What is the email that you used to submit the ticket?
    I do see your ticket, it was submitted 5 days ago and should have enough information. The wait time is currently 10-12 days.
    Thanks :(. Appreciate ur help n sry for pointless post. Just got lotta money tied up in there. Think this is a sign to retire....too long lol. Over a year now racing still. Guess ill continue to wait thx again.
  • ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    Do u guys even read the tickets i have sent multi messages thew the ? and threw glu web site friday be ten days on one account i cant race it just freezes and the other is a lost racer that i need back kizz my ta1lp1pe today would make it 8 business days and friday would make it 10 plz help
    No worries, DWLI NO 13!

Support should be getting to your tickets soon.
  • ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    So where my ticket at 4 lost racer kizz my ta1lp1pe google name terri barratt its been 9 days and nothing spent over 400 dollars and all my time and no answer and sorry for writing on ur post dwli no 13 just eritating
    Lol no worry's.first time I had to get acct re synced it took 14 days+, back when mills was $15.totally off subject and highly irrelevant, but Phoenix why am I still a junior member Lol. Have more posts n joined longer than most senior members. Just curious.no response or action needed just thinking out loud.
    ac3s your ticket is in there. We answer them in the order in which they are received. The 10-12 days is an estimation so it may be a longer or shorter wait depending on volume on a given day but your ticket has been submitted.
    We appreciate your patience!
    Sparkle. Phoenix....been since july 3rd when i sent ticket in. Been 20 days n still nothing. Its just a simple resync. Not a unban for glitching mills or gems. I have even put in a second ticket. Been playing since day 1 and have been dedicated legit player. Plz tell me something different this time. Thx
    DWLI I cannot see the ticket any longer which indicates it has a response. Please check in on the ticket again.
    I logged into the fb i requested it to be synced with. Nothing. I checked email. Rickquick40@gmail.com nothing.......trust me ive been checking regularly. Guess that its time to hand in keys. Sad and depressing. Its my fault but i figured itd be fixable. No offense but ur support team blows if u cant even see the ticket and they dont even send me an email what so ever.im 29. Please dont waste my time telling me to check response. Knowing that why in the world would i post almost a month after ticket was filed without first checking to see if they responded. I even put in a SECOND ticket 2 days ago. Thanks Glu. And your very very welcome for the countless amounts of hundreds of dollars i fed into this game. And for all your first place turf cars i struggled to win n will never have to struggle to win again. Go Stoned. Friends was far better than the support or maintenence in game.SMFH. Thanks!!!
    Stay Stoned Inc.
    I see a ticket you filed 21 days ago got a response but you did not provide the requested information so the system automatically closed it. I see two other tickets now one is 4 days old (we do have a hard time seeing if an agent is working on them). It looks like the issue is that the racername you gave is not linked to your Facebook. Support can only move an association now create one.
    I did on the most recent ticket.
    The one sent 2 days ago
    The other was just a message. So i take it ill be waiting another 10-14 days on this again huh? :(
    Unfortunately, yes....But we appreciate your patience! :D
    Smh...must be nice. Must b nice........
    This is why it is important to make sure you have all the necessary information when you submit a ticket to support. You can look through the FAQs for examples of what you need to provide for an issue.
    I did everything right but for some reason when I check to see if it was linked about a week later it pulled up a new account so it obviously never think in the first place but I started a new account with Facebook log in so it had to link and then unlink again anyways I redid it and it's been nearly 10 days so hopefully its getting close
    Support currently has a response wait time of around 12 days due to an increase in ticket volume. Someone will be getting back to you regarding the issue soon.
    Lol. Why would u post that. Read up u said same thing. I know current wait time i always just say 14 days to 20 days.yall need to invest more money into support and the security of game as far as hacking glitching. Less into game crates. But. Your a business to make money why spend it. No other app is this slow. Big or small. Thats all no need for reply id rather u do something more productive than comment on my post. Although i know that aint happening.
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    That's their job... Just curious you on iOS or Google?
    Google first ticket put in july 3rd. Second ticket july 20th roughly. I know everything was correct this time. Still pulls up same ign havent linked. Do yall still see my ticket. Rickquick40@gmail.com
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    On July 16th we responded with the following:

The Racers you provided are not associated with anything,
    Since Racing Rivals does not have a dedicated login system it relies on Apple's Game Center, Google Play or Facebook to sync a Racing Rivals account to a device, or multiple devices. Accounts not associated with any of those can become de-synched if there is an update or if you need to re-install the App.

In order for us to re-sync an account with your device we will need to replace a racer account that is already associated with either a Game Center, Google Play or Facebook account as that is the only way for us to access accounts on those services.

Please provide the following:

For Android:

Google Play Name (Not the email address):
    or Facebook login email:
    Racer Account linked to this Google Play or Facebook account (This will be replaced):
    Racer Account you need restored:

If you do not have a Racer associated with Google Play or Facebook please follow these steps:

1. Close down the Racing Rivals App completely.
    2. Create a login or Log on to Google Play Account or Facebook account
    3. Relaunch Racing Rivals.
    4. Create a new Racer (Load User).
    5. If needs be, go through the tutorial, then create a racer name.
    6. Close down Racing Rivals again.
    7. Tap contact us and send a message with the following:

Google Play Name (Not the email address):
    Racer Account on that Account (This will be replaced):
    Racer Account you need restored:

Once we have the information we will replace the racer on your Google Play/Facebook account with the Racer account you want to use. Please note that while each account retains its cars, cash, gems etc., we will be unable to merge accounts or transfer anything from one account to the other

We did not receive an answer. Unfortunately, after a few days, unanswered tickets are closed.

The issue you are having with the two accounts yo provided was that neither of them are linked to anything. The way our customer service team re-syncs accounts is to switch the Racer you want access to with a Racer that is linked to FB/Game Center/Google. Since neither of them are, we can't make the switch.

Our response was asking you to either link the racer you have access to, to FB/Game Center/ Google or create a new racer and link that one.

You car resubmit your request with the information needed.

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager