Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Paul Walker needs a car! ADMINS PLZ READ!

NateVong02NateVong02 Registered Users 602 Posts
Hi I'm just wondering why a Dodge Charger limited came out instead of a special skyline for Paul Walker who is actually dead? I mean I love skylines but why a car for Vinn and not one for Paul? If you do make a skyline plz make it cheap so that all Paul Walker fans can buy one. I was thinking that you can make the skyline look like the one Paul drove in 2 Fast 2 Furious. If you agree or disagree plz post and comment down below!
Prev1

Comments

• srenex3srenex3 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Agree he was my childhood idol
  • NateVong02NateVong02 Registered Users 602 Posts
    Come on people we need more of us to comment!
    The more the better
  • PsyKotickPsyKotick Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 12 Posts
    edited July 2015
    I am a huge GTR fan. And I love the fast and furious. This would be a great thing for fans of Paul. Please do this.
    Thank you
  • 5mokey575mokey57 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    I love Paul he was my childhood idol as well it would be Awsome if you guys would make a car for Paul. Still very very sad that he died!
    He was my idol too guys. So sad that he had to go. :(
    Come on guys I know there are more fans out there than this! Plz pay your respect by commenting down below!
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I'd rather his supra tbh.
    Well just anything related to Paul Walker!
    Don't matter what car but I just want them to add a car for Paul
  • Speed boostedSpeed boosted Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 434 Posts
    I agree it would be a very special thing for Paul if u guys could make a car for him.
  • CANDELARIO CALDERACANDELARIO CALDERA Registered Users 9 Posts
    The GTR AND THE SUPRA...I love both just not everyone can afford a gem car luke glu always seem to put the most wanted cars worth....I suggest you do both one gems and one rrc and make th a bit better them the normal vehicles
    Yeah I agree too! Maybe the skyline a RRC car because that was his favorite car and the supra a gem car because it looks cool!
  • CHECHOSSCHECHOSS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 136 Posts
    Bouth cars should go up for sale.! And why not add on Han's RX7.?!

How about a special tribute to the fast and a furious franchise and add every actors car from fast and the furious 1-3! They should be up for sale so every1 can afford them.! :D
  • TWMCPETWMCPE Registered Users 58 Posts
    Agreed! And the more f&f the better!
    I think it should be the next thing after this wwe thing we have as that's a way that everyone gets free crates but RR make money too!
    Who agrees????
  • vaultcrusher21vaultcrusher21 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 182 Posts
    Yeah add a car for Paul
  • LowGripsLowGrips Registered Users 86 Posts
    Great ideas in here. Happy to throw my support in.
  • SpeedzalotSpeedzalot Registered Users 443 Posts
    Fast & furious car wraps in the crates after wwe ends would be great.
  • SZTUKASZTUKA Registered Users 34 Posts
    In my opinion. the Charger Limited had nothing to do with a bias toward Vin Diesel from Fast and Furious. I think it was just GLU attempting to capitalize on the most recent fast and furious movie (FF7).
    True but still they could have put a car that he drove in the movie in racing rivals.
  • Giselle0723Giselle0723 Registered Users 30 Posts
    bayney need a car too
    a copo camaro purple please .... thanks
  • Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
    This was a cool post. Huge F&F fan myself. With that said, since they are doing the wwe theme cars, why not do a F&F series of theme cars for that matter? the supra from part 1, the jetta, maxima, rx-7, integra, eclipse, the black si's used to rob trucks lol etc etc. would be sick. prob wont happen due to licensing issues though...
    True
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    edited July 2015
    Universal owns that franchise. In order to do Fast and Furious cars we would need the license, and they have a deal with a different gaming company. As for using similar cars... doing the one car was fine. If we start doing more similar cars, we start skirting into the dangerzone legally. So as much as we'd like to honor Paul Walker, it's just not in the cards.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Oh. Well that's sucks
    But thx for telling us
    Oh and which game did they have the fast and furious cars in?
  • Summer222Summer222 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 10 Posts
    Agree
  • R__U__B__YR__U__B__Y Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
    Let's do fast and furious crates containing the R34 from 2f2f, R35 from furious 7, Maserati Ghibli from Furious 7, Bugatti Veyron from furious 7, Supra from fast and furious 1
  • imperialtroopimperialtroop Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 32 Posts
    Lol this is kinda dumb because the car glu did was in honor of the franchise which Paul walker brought to life I'm pretty sure you can make some similar look alikes in racing rivals with the eclipse, supra and skyline even the charger limited this article is someone that just wants fast and the furious wraps we all loved Paul walker don't use him as an excuse because he dies to want or get something this is just terrible