Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ssgss goku. scammer proof if needed

This fool. Ssgss goku adds me wants a paypal deal we negotiate he then wants me to go first and gives the old I got scammed routine ..tells me he will get some well known paypal sellers to message me to say his legit I decline this offer and told him I don't go first in any deal specially paypal he then goes on to talk a load of rubbish saying I'm a scammer and getting racist saying I'm from Pakistani calling me a packi and get a job and so on when anyone that knows me knows I'm from England im white and live in london lmao as for this scammer comments anyone on forums longer than a few days should know I'm one the legit guys here never a scam report against me ...and never will be forums really need to do something about these fools ..this is one the big reasons why I'm finished with this game ..glu a low scammers to do as they wish and Rob us blind without even a second fought ...this game is finsished sell you stuff and quit while you can is my advice ..I've been player over 2 years believe me when I say this game is finished ..........

Please bump for awareness and keep this scumbag from scamming others ...thanks

The real topnotch deals :-)

Comments

• Options
    Beer guyBeer guy Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ssgss is not a scammer I have Dealt with him in the past a few times, He seemed fishy at first just because there is so many scammers it's hard to tell them apart.

Top notch deals- just seems like you p'ed im off cause seems like you only said his part I'm sure you had things to say as well it works both ways.

SSGSS IS NOT A SCAMMER IM AGAINST PEOPLE CALLING PEOPLE SCAMMERS THAT ARE NOT SCAMMERS.
  • Options
    TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    Bump he is a scammer, took my buddy for 1.6mil worth of cars
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • Options
    fenchinhalefenchinhale Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    I sold him my wrx sport. Never had a problem
  • Options
    brittanybrittany Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    I sold him 10 million last week everything went smooth.
    Unless you get scammed don't post someone.. You don't no if he's scamming you or not.
    Top notch your post is dumb to me. Post again when you actually get scammed not when you have a feeling cause he told you off and was "racist"
  • Options
    Beer guyBeer guy Registered Users 4 Posts
    I was speaking with ssgss just now- he was scammed and I trust that cause it was by too legit 2 quit. Well known scammer lots of vouchers and a Facebook page he's very convincing I would understand if your flaunting all your vouchers and someone don't trust you still cause people like 2 legit ruin people who are true traders.

Your making a fool of your self top notch- if you ask me your the scammer on this one even tho no one scammed
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    I was scammed for 1.6 million worth of cars. He took my hellcat. I have proof I just need to know how to post it
  • Options
    Bump this up!
  • Options
    top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    Beer guy who the **** are you to call me a scammer you have been here for how long? And I didn't once mention my vouchers to him I didn't need to he was more concerned about me going first if you ask me your probably the same guy trying to make me look bad... make your scammer friend look good by saying his legit ...get the facts right before makeing yourself look like a twat sticking up for a scammer ...plus how can you call me a scammer if no one was scammed ??? Think before you open that stupid mouth of yours it's people like you and him that's have destroyed this game and made legit guys like me quit. Pure low lifes !!!
  • Options
    Ps read my post I reported to ligit to quit aka yu dream on aka racing rival pro aka Muhammad ali is his fb page do your homework you mug......
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Top notch a scammer? Thats the stupidest friggin thing ive heard all day! Beer guy calling ome of the most legit guys on forum a scammer is a good way to ensure nobody deals with you. I have sent paypal 1st in every single deal with top notch for over a year now. The nerve of some fkn ppl.
  • Options
    Thank you big ... Anyone with a little common sense can see straight through these idiots there's a reason I had a lot of vouchers never hasd any accusations of scamming against me in the whole time I've been here I will give 100mil to anyone that can provide evidence of me scamming anyone ....it's impossible because I never have ...nice to know how the legit and good guys get treated on this game .....
  • Options
    http://imgur.com/a/RHKxN

Here's proof ssgss goku is a scammer. Ive already posted it but I think all these losers who are defending Goku need to see this.
  • Options
    Now tell Me this guy wasn't trying to scam me lol