Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

the TRUTH on mils

theres always talk on the subject ....legit mils
Everyone's read , "be careful of glitched mils only buy legit...extremly low cost mils are glitched"

does anyone ever wonder how these people acquire all these mils ?
Are they mass farmers for hours on end daily , Or are they buying mils and reselling ? If that's the case how can anyone prove they're not "glitched" there really is no way of knowing what rrc isn't glitched ... Let's say I unknowingly buy glitched mils and in turn I buy a car for rrc sending my glitched mils..the person who acquired the rrc then uses some for tunes and then buys another car and that guy gets glitched rrc and he buys tunes and he bets and loses here and there etc... The reality is anyone who makes money transfers various ways amongst users can and probably has rrc made using hacks ... Think about it, how can people who sell mils acquire 100s of without hacks or glitches , bugs, exploits or buying then reselling for profits? Not like they're betting 100s of mils in races and winning (how would you know the rrc won wasn't made using hacks?) ... Or farming for 10hrs daily.. People used to sell a few dozen mils here and there every so often.. Now you see screen shots of 100s + and it's all legit right?

Comments

• Options
    Shadowracer33567Shadowracer33567 Registered Users 249 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    Lol so true
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Back when the game first came out there was a rrc hack, people had tons of cash..... Then at the time cie found a way to trace the dirty money, people were striped of 100's upon 100's of mills. Not long after the game had a huge shortage of money, people selling mills for $15 each!! Trust me when I tell u the end is in the near future
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    UnbondedUnbonded Registered Users 421 Posts
    Soon and I mean soon this whole thing will crash and and wit will be back the same or maybe worse
  • Options
    Shift nitro 001Shift nitro 001 Registered Users 371 Posts
    Well, I make my mills by farming for myself.... Not sure if u can have one guy farming 24/7 cuz I can finish campaign in an hour or so.... But this is a great discussion bro :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Bump this
  • Options
    Bummp
  • Options
    Up.. anyone can claim anything ...we know the dark reality..same people complaining about hacks are supporting them and not even realiz
  • Options
    top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    Lol guys all glu has to do is remove the pinks option from the game then we will all be screwed .. this would all so stop the mil sellers because who would buy 50+ mils if all they can do is spend it in showroom or tuning.
    My advice sell up while you still can :-)
  • Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    edited August 2015
    I have been playing Nitto since 2002 and slips have been around since I can remember. I don't think slips are going no where.
  • Options
    LongusMagnusLongusMagnus Registered Users 405 Posts
    Agree with Ray, it would turn this game into just another so so racing game without the pinks
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    Been here for the lows and the highs of mils. It's easy to acquire mils if you time the market properly. Right now the game is screwed. GLU really needs to stop all these hacks going around.
  • Options
    IamSteveIamSteve Registered Users 397 Posts
    i agree with this. The currency of racing rivals will be destroyed. There are glitch and legit. I can make a total of 50 mil a week if im very active but now i'm just buying cars because i got enough rrc to buy my shi*. All i do is pink and resell. I pink class r and up and resell it to lower price.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    There is Money modifiers So its a Very Good chance
  • Options
    Yeah I mean really ? .50cent mils 35¢ in some face book groups ... Not worth the effort to even farm ...but yeah we don't ask question do we ha