Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

MAX NUMBER OF TRADES?

Sexual.ChocolateeeeSexual.Chocolateeee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 76 Posts
What is the max number of trades/sales per day? I've heard stories of people getting week-long multiplayer bans from running too many trades and with the upcoming turf war I don't want to get banned.

Comments

• Options
    Sexual.ChocolateeeeSexual.Chocolateeee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 76 Posts
    Bumpity bump bump. Bump bump
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    I heard it's 10 or 12 an hour. But I'm not sure
  • Options
    Shadowracer33567Shadowracer33567 Registered Users 249 Posts
    Max number is when you get a notification trying to join a track saying you been banned you'll know then when it was max ... Lol ..seriously nobody knows ..could be in an hour or 24hr or anything
  • Options
    null
    Well crap
  • Options
    KITZKITZ Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 174 Posts
    I've generally heard somewhere between 10-20 an hour
  • Options
    KITZKITZ Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 174 Posts
    On about the second day of racing rivals I had a Honda Civic tuned and won about 15 pinks in a very, very short amount of time and wasn't banned. I think most bans come from transferring a bunch of links between the SAME PEOPLE or a high number in a short amount of time. Be careful
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    15 or 20 slips per hour.

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    No u guys it's 20 only each day
  • Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    Its Like 20 an hour. I did more then that before Cuz I really didn't care . but 20 a hour should be safe
  • Options
    Awwweh snap nowAwwweh snap now Registered Users 836 Posts
    I heard 10 a hour but It could be one of those
  • Options
    Oh well. Hope i don't hit it lmao
  • Options
    BigPoppaFitzBigPoppaFitz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 22 Posts
    I saw a comment from an admin suggesting 10-15 per 24 hours should be safe. He added that they cannot reveal the exact numbers, as the limit is in place to stop someone from hacking another account and pinking away all the cars. If the limit was known, the hacker in this scenario could pink away the maximum number to avoid the multiplayer ban, then return when "timer" reset and pink away another batch of cars, and continue this pattern until they have stolen everything.