Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Paul Walker needs a car! ADMINS PLZ READ!

2Next

Comments

• NateVong02NateVong02 Registered Users 602 Posts
    I'm not I'm just a fan that's mad that they didn't make a car for him
  • Vince214Vince214 Registered Users 66 Posts
    Yeah you would be nice, cash buy no gems needed would be nice
    Is that a good or bad thing?
  • triple og 420triple og 420 Registered Users 105 Posts
    edited July 2015

Universal owns that franchise. In order to do Fast and Furious cars we would need the license, and they have a deal with a different gaming company. As for using similar cars... doing the one car was fine. If we start doing more similar cars, we start skirting into the dangerzone legally. So as much as we'd like to honor Paul Walker, it's just not in the cards.

ok that makes sense...... but they dont have licenses for his personal collection. like his love for BMW M3's or Porsche. can we get a custom racing rivals paul walker bmw m3 or Porsche?
    What he liked those cars?
  • PlatinumDuke1707PlatinumDuke1707 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 33 Posts
    He's was my favorite actor ever I miss Paul
  • nimrodsnimrods Registered Users 2 Posts
    NO I WANT S15 IN SHOWROOM FOR RRC
  • sinneD666sinneD666 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    we need a Paul Walker Skyline
  • Gr33nGhostGr33nGhost Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 12 Posts
    I know that people who are in charge of RR want people to spend real money into the game so maybe if you gave more gems for the real money price, more people would buy gems, and if you made the crates cheaper, more people would buy crates!!! Please read this comment and like and agree so this idea can get into the game!!!
  • Gr33nGhostGr33nGhost Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 12 Posts
    Bump
  • DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    They will not be able to get the license
  • subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    Do a special wrap for the fast and furious cars. E.g the skyline can get that blue and silver wrap. Or just do an event where in the showroom a category called fast and furuous and have all the ingame cars from that movie in that categroy
  • BIG M0MMABIG M0MMA Registered Users 20 Posts
    Ruby I agree with u