Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Things that should be put in the game! Press that agree or like button if you agree!

Comments

• Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    You guys dont think at all.
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Lol
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Lel
  • Options
    MMMMMM Registered Users 91 Posts
    I agree to a few thing but disagree to almost all more cars ok but as long as they don't put Bugattis,Ferraris,or a faster car then the pagani zonda revolution,buy more tires every time you do not get good lunch that would be bad becouse every time you get a bad lounch you have to go back to the garage and buy more and what about the people hoo are new and are learning what will they think i ll live it their think first of your suggestion how it's going to help and how it's not one more thing bikes are not going to happen that i know.
  • Options
    imperialtroopimperialtroop Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 32 Posts
    New paints new rims make everything paintable how about metallic colors or pearlescent how about more body kits for cars
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Interesting ideas. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Options
    No problem
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    The original list was better.. Some of these other ones this guy added are a bit childish like @Fastaf said
  • Options
    Who's list Drag532?
  • Options
    Fastaf said:

I'm obviously not with racing rivals but since you have not gotten a response, i thought I'd give you one.

Auction house will not happen because they do not want us selling or trading. Because then we're not buying gems and cash to get the cars from the show room.

Assuming you're talking about negative camber. The game is essentially a drag racing game and negative camber IMO for straight line drag racing is pointless.

I don't think longer/shorter drag strips are needed but i can see why some people might want them.
    I agree on a test track but a 1/4 mile one. Or if longer/shorter tracks come into play the you choose your length. But infinite makes no sense as you will best testing your tune for the 1/4. Driving an extra 10 miles will tell you nothing.

Yes all the way on the friend request approval. I think a good solution for lobby jumpers is to simply display their rating when you click on them. I know if i am in a 1635 lobby and I click on another player and his car is 1650, then i know somethings up.

I like the private lobby idea.

I think everyone wants more cars and I'm sure they will slowly but surely add more of the highly requested cars.

I usually play at work, lol. so i have no comment on anything sound related.

What's your suggestion with tournaments? That's on you if you are lacking upgrades.

While tuning would be nice I think it's just a little to complex for this platform. Idk though because i don't know anything about programming.

I believe there is a button already to report people. But reporting people who say "bad word" is rather childish. Besides they already are censored.

I'll stop here because some of your suggestions just seem "trollish" or I just did not have a comment to add.

Hmm let me ask you this one thing did I ask for your negative opinion
  • Options

Half of what you said is stupid & would allow more hackers. DuH!

Same with you make your own discussion
  • Options
    andrewlo1241andrewlo1241 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 256 Posts
    over9000
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    andrewlo1241andrewlo1241 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 256 Posts
    OVER9000
  • Options
    Gr33nGhostGr33nGhost Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 12 Posts
    I want them to have a matte lime green paint job available in the customization section that costs 10k PLEASE NOT IN THE CRATES!!! My ign is Gr33nGhost and my cars are the brightest green that the game has! And I wish the white gram lights were cheaper, because I don't come by money easily. I absolutely agree that there needs to be more different car sounds!:) THE SCAMMERS need to be warned that they will be banned if they continue to scam!!! And the wwe R2 class car shouldn't be so DAMN exspensive to upgrade because by the time you max it out, you can't make a profit from selling it!!! As of right now that's all I have to say. Check out my profile on this forum @Gr33nGhost and my ign is the same! :smiley: add me on RR if you want to trade, and are legit, NO SCAMMERS!!! I don't go first because of scammers!!! Stay legit and have a good time playing RR people :):):)
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    slickmoto33952slickmoto33952 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
    Why do ppl swear by PayPal there nothing but a huge scam don't do anything thru PayPal they are a scam y'all
  • Options
    slickmoto33952slickmoto33952 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
    Drifter monkey honestly all but three things u mentioned probably will not happen

The only threeI foresee them adding to the game is tuning more hudai cars and more campaigns but that's all I see them in to adding
  • Options

I want them to have a matte lime green paint job available in the customization section that costs 10k PLEASE NOT IN THE CRATES!!! My ign is Gr33nGhost and my cars are the brightest green that the game has! And I wish the white gram lights were cheaper, because I don't come by money easily. I absolutely agree that there needs to be more different car sounds!:) THE SCAMMERS need to be warned that they will be banned if they continue to scam!!! And the wwe R2 class car shouldn't be so DAMN exspensive to upgrade because by the time you max it out, you can't make a profit from selling it!!! As of right now that's all I have to say. Check out my profile on this forum @Gr33nGhost and my ign is the same! :smiley: add me on RR if you want to trade, and are legit, NO SCAMMERS!!! I don't go first because of scammers!!! Stay legit and have a good time playing RR people :):):)

Well if u have a any car scroll the the very end that green is for gems but if u go back a little u will see the same exact green for rr c
  • Options
    MMM said:

I agree to a few thing but disagree to almost all more cars ok but as long as they don't put Bugattis,Ferraris,or a faster car then the pagani zonda revolution,buy more tires every time you do not get good lunch that would be bad becouse every time you get a bad lounch you have to go back to the garage and buy more and what about the people hoo are new and are learning what will they think i ll live it their think first of your suggestion how it's going to help and how it's not one more thing bikes are not going to happen that i know.

Agreed the only reason they took out some cars is to put morem EXPENSIVE cars in the game so they can make more MONEY. I want some more older cars I mean yea a bugattie would be nice but when ever they put the weight on it and the power it won't be wright
  • Options

Drifter monkey honestly all but three things u mentioned probably will not happen

The only threeI foresee them adding to the game is tuning more hudai cars and more campaigns but that's all I see them in to adding

@slickmoto33952 didn't your name used to be Slackaa
  • Options
    no it was allways slick moto 33952
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    theinfinititheinfiniti Registered Users 1 Posts
    Add the Infiniti g35 and make it a S class