Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Koenigsegg Agura

2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
1600 gem car currently on sale for 800 gems, will trade for top 25 CTS-V, graffiti wrapped turf cars or sell for $25 PayPal

I can buy 3 , ign turbo notch
OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

Comments

• 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Pics won't upload

• MarineSniper62MarineSniper62 Registered Users 63 Posts
    you spelled it wrong for one and for 2 all 3 of the things you want are worth more than the AGERA
    Sounds like your jealous man, I know what things are worth son you should probably check yourself, I have plenty of turf car ;)

• D3ADCATD3ADCAT Registered Users 112 Posts
    Bro u can buy an agera for 20$
    Yea right now u can, in 24hrs it will cost u almost $40 ;)

edited August 2015
    All these junior members getting their panties in bunch, please check yourself, clearly since the forum change people have no idea who the fk I am

• Shift nitro 001Shift nitro 001 Registered Users 371 Posts
    Lol states above that u have been here a while bro.... Says senior member, bump for my bro!!
  • FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    I don't understand why anybody would correct anyone. It's your car your post. Ask what you want. If you don't agree move on. It's simple really!
    i understand your a senior member that doesnt mean your right all the time at the time of posting this its over priced cause ou can buy an agera for $15 dollars not $25

i understand your a senior member that doesnt mean your right all the time at the time of posting this its over priced cause ou can buy an agera for $15 dollars not $25

Because someone decided to sell and lose money that's their choice, unfortunately I don't

or they got gems from offer wall and there making $10 a pop :)