Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Top 25 New Turf 69 Camaro ~~~ For Sale * SOLD *

iHighiHigh Registered Users 547 Posts
IGN: iKrush

Just won this ~ 69 Tuf Camaro ( Matching Crate Rims ) - $SOLD

I accept paypal friends / gift method

Screen Shot 2015 08 02 at 8 10 22 PM

Comments

• Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Can I do a trade for it
  • Options
    Ooo idk I have a lot of cars on my other account too lol.. What did you have in mind sir?
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Check my account Drifter Mickey and I have 730k on it too
  • Options
    Thanks for the interest DM, I dint see nothing that caught my eye unfortunately so I will have to pass on the trade
  • Options
    Dangit ok
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Bump 100% legit.seller
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Bernardino77Bernardino77 Registered Users 109 Posts
    I have a copo that i might consider trading bro. IGN: B3rn4rdin077
  • Options
    Just got rid of my top 100 copo and already have a first place copo lol.. Thanks though copo's are awesome!

Thanks Caboose!
  • Options
    null
    Take the copo and give it to someone
    . COUGH COUGH
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    loll Stop playing your rich
  • Options
    I was talking about for free duh
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Rich people like you don't need charity. You got money for days
  • Options
    I didn't know 13m was rich now
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Lol but that copo would make me a little happy jk jk more free bumps
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    Nightly bump
  • Options
    I'm online
  • Options
    spcdean@gmail.comspcdean@gmail.com Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 12 Posts
    How much r u looking for I have a few mil
  • Options
    Not looking for a few mill to be honest, I just lowered the price $10
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Any trades+ rrc?
  • Options
    Sorry that is my lowest price anything less I will just keep it.
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    If you lower it 10 more I'll take it!
  • Options
    Try for a top 100 :) literally cost me way more than $45 to get it lol.. I just play for fun and looking to get rid of some extra turf cars but I can not justify going lower than $45 I appreciate the interest.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Not trying to be disrespectful. I got a top 100 already for a lot lower than 35. So that's why I can't justify 45. I was just thinking maybe I could have both lol. Have a great day!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I didn't know you could correct your post
  • Options
    I too am not trying to be disrespectful, but saying you got it lower than $35 is breaking into S2K.re territory which these cars are worth a lot more. Too each his own, but if you did get it a lot lower than 35 you got a good deal. I could careless if I sold this car or not I just personally know what it takes to get a Top 25 and $35 will get you about half the gems needed to grab yourself one. Even a top 100 I would not sell for less than $30 never, especially a non buyback, obviously buybacks are a different story. Good luck there is another guy trading a T25 Camaro on here
  • Options
    I'm online
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I'm sorry but am I the only one that thinks this car is hideous? Glu is doing a horrible job with car design and graphics, season 1-3 has the best graphics and most appealing design, it's like they call a car the RE version and everyone wants it now

Sorry ihigh my rant is off
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    SOLD! lol Right about the time your were typing your rant! Thanks for the bump, personally I loved the look of the car just had too many turf cars lol