Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Selling McLaren F1 GTR.

2Next

Comments

• HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    Ur still talking kittens? Didn't u here it enough already?
  • UnbondedUnbonded Registered Users 421 Posts
    Ok what I don't see here is people posting any vouchers hey since it's not max 2.5 right now you go first and for me to back up me up are my vouchers hers the link just tap it and it will take you to my list IGN same name as here http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5303939/unbonded-vouchers#latest
  • BOWTIEORDIELS3BOWTIEORDIELS3 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 28 Posts
    I don't care how old any of you are. If you wanna buy my car LEGITIMATELY without being a POS scammer then let me know....
  • HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    Vouchers are on my wall
  • K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts

Vouchers are on my wall

Haha scammer
  • youngkidd18youngkidd18 Registered Users 198 Posts
    how can u sell ur f1 gtr if thats all u have?...something is not right here lol
  • BOWTIEORDIELS3BOWTIEORDIELS3 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 28 Posts
    Like I said before. If I have a legitimate buyer that's not a POS scammer then I will buy a cheap car so I am able to sell it.
    Kittens ur just jelly bro. Youngkidd I told him that lol
    it doesnt me sense to sell your "only" car lol
    make*
  • KITZKITZ Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 174 Posts
    Done deals with Htown, he didn't scam me... he's legit
    How times do I have to flipping say it people. If I have a legit buyer I AM BUYING A CHEAP CAR FROM THE SHOWROOM SO I CAN SELL MY F1 GTR.
    If I don't have a legit buyer there's no point in me buying a slow cheap car...
    Thank u kitz, u should see the.convo I'm having with this kid, he's calling me a scammer cuz I have alot cars lol, anyone with more cars than him is a scammer according to this guy, who's selling f1 gtr with no other cars but that one lol
    I never called you a scammer cause you have a lot of cars...lmao
    Really I'm about to post the convo so they can see it a liar too
  • K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts

I never called you a scammer cause you have a lot of cars...lmao

You told me quote "you seem like a scammer you have a lot of high end cars"
    He told u that kittens?
    Kitten you have no say in this lol your just mad cause HTownFinest wouldn't buy one of your cars and you're also mad that I won't accept your offer.
    I never told that to him. I can take screenshots of our convo.
    Me and kittens have our own beef don't mix the two! Ur the one trying to scam selling ur car and it being ur only car lol
    For the sixth and final time. I said if I have any legitimate buyers I would buy a cheap car from the showroom. Neither of you obviously understand what I'm saying.
    I understand but I'M STILL NOT SENDING FIRST PLUS U SAID U HAD 16K,
    I said I have 17k actually and the cheapest car is 16k. Lol.
    Don't believe me look at the Datsun 510 in the showroom...
  • redline racer 2redline racer 2 Registered Users 765 Posts
    @HTownFinest is legit, i've done deals with him and I went first and he's not a scammer, just a legit dealer