Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New koenisegg for trade no campaign cars

JcphxJcphx Registered Users 172 Posts
Have a couple for trade prefer turfs no campaign cars ign staged camshaft 848 hmu in game

Comments

• Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Onyx ign caboose1744
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    Look thru my garage and tell me what you like ign same as here or I got 15 mil for it
  • Options
    Watch out for him ^^ I had twice as much vouchers and he wanted me to go first and got mad when I said no
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    He just jelly, I've outbid him in everything, his 18 so called vouchers aren't there lol his link doesn't work so he has 4 lol
  • Options
    Click on my profile dumbass the vouches are my pic now so gtfoh free bump
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    And honestly I could outbid the shit of you if I wanted dude your throwing up pocket change
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Then outbid me lol
  • Options
    Why would I pay more than that when they will sell for rrc in the showroom just like the lambos real smart you know
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Agera is not rrc, I got money to blow why do u care?
  • Options
    You really are not the brightest are you I said they would be for rrc in the near future gawwww
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Until then I'll pay what I want
  • Options
    Cool thing dude free bump to owner of post sorry about this idoit blowing your post up
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Ur the one following me like a lost puppy dog lol
  • Options
    Look at the top of the post you **** idiot I offered a onyx then you came after me so stupid SMH
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    You know you have to wonder the IQ of these type of people
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    I posted on something I wanted bitch then u came back running ur **** mouth
  • Options
    Look at the top of the.post hahaha you mad bro
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Stupid bitch
  • Options
    Yep your mad
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    deserteagledeserteagle Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 82 Posts
    Lol
  • Options
    StangVette01StangVette01 Registered Users 122 Posts
    I'll give u a maxed Stella no nos, a maxed chevelle no nos a 1650 gallardo no nos and a wwe c6r

Ign Michele Foster800
  • Options
    redline racer 2redline racer 2 Registered Users 765 Posts
    I'll give Onyx and z28(gem car maxxed) or can give RRC
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    I'll give 2 vipers gts and a maxed evo
  • Options
    Bump looking for pandoras too or matted nice cars maybe rrc
  • Options
    No onyx or cheap showroom cars have too many
  • Options
    redline racer 2redline racer 2 Registered Users 765 Posts
    7m rrc
  • Options
    A3A93A3A93 Registered Users 555 Posts
    10mil rrc

or

3 onyx and wwe c6.r

or

max zonda

or

2 wwe mustang and 2 wwe c6.r

pm me with the bundle u like
  • Options
    Sold 3 to A3A93 thx again bro
  • Options
    TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    Got anymore jcphx
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt