Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I was randomly banned today admins please assist me

imperialtroopimperialtroop Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 32 Posts
I opened up racing rivals today and started working on a car I've been tuning I went to test it and at first it said unable to join a room and then when I tried again it said I was banned I don't know what I did wrong or why I was banned can someone please help me I've spent a lot of time and money in this game have been playing for 3 years I really need to figure this out racing rivals is my life :(
Prev1

Comments

• CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    Then you need to get a life mate.
  • imperialtroopimperialtroop Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 32 Posts
    I have a life I am fortunate enough to be able to play racing rivals every day I am sorry your not
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    You need to send a ticket to support regarding the ban review.
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You can contact support by pressing the "?" in game.
  • imperialtroopimperialtroop Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 32 Posts
    Thank you everyone
    @trogdor48430 have you been helped
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    @imperialtroop Trog is a player moderator like me.
    edited July 2015
    What are player moderators ? @Old Woman
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    We are here to help the admins make sure the forums are running smoothly and that members are sticking to the rules. Also to help members with problems and questions or atleast show them what needs to be done to report a problem.
    I still haven't received any help yet :/
    There is about a 12 day wait for support response. You appear to have just submitted your ticket less than a week ago.
    Am I actually going to receive a reply
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Yes you will
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Very reassuring words from THEE @[RR] Ryyst himself.
    Thank you so much guys I've been anxiously awaiting the response much love your greatest fan!!!!!
    Lol! I'm sure he appreciates it, but support will be able to tell him exactly why he was banned.
    I appreciate all the help guys !!
    No problem! It's what we're here for.
    I was told I was banned for modding and that's not true at all I've always played legit and spent a lot of money in this game @[rr] phoenixX
    You need to work this out with support. Forum admins cannot unban your account.
    It takes 12 days everytime to get a response back? This isn't fair I seriously have not done anything wrong I've put so much money Into your game :(
    A member from our support team will be getting back to you regarding your banned account soon. We appreciate your patience.
    I was told glu has a history of falsely banning accounts, from a very credible source someone who takes great pride in modding your games and handing them in to you, I beleive I am one of these cases I still have yet to receive anymore regarding this matter it's very upsetting I'm missing a lot and I didn't even do anything wrong
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    It can take sometime depends on how many emails support receives.
    Support has not helped me I was basically told I was banned there not gonna do anything about or even tell me what exactly happened I am not happy at all with my customer care consultant he has not done his job at all I cannot get an explanation for anything I was banned for no reason I feel like no one will tell me what or how I did something wrong and I'm left in the dark about the subject, what must I do to take legal action, I did not pay hundreds of dollars dumped into your video game for this to happen this is not right I want to take legal action
    what is the Racername of the account? I will tell you what the ban says. That being said, support is not likely to remove a ban for any kind of exploitation (and if it was a recent ban then most likely it came from upper management and is not inaccurate).
    Stormtroop3d it was not a recent ban and I've been banned for about 3 months I'm guessing, I know I have not done anything wrong :neutral:
    edited September 2015
    You always contact support to review your ban by pressing the "?" in game. They'll definitely give you the reason.