Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ALWAYS TURFING recruiting >1k turfers

MAXIMUS888MAXIMUS888 Registered Users 36 Posts
ALWAYS TURFING are a solid top 625 team with 9 players which is looking to expand and ultimately develop into top 100 team. This week we ranked 433, so imagine what we could do with 20 players!

If you are motivated and can turf every week, we would love to hear from you!

Apply to join team in game with message '>1k' or talk to one of the friendly leaders:
MAXIMUS888
72 K20
NITRO KING 54624

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Bump to stay in front of spammers
  • Options
    Still looking!
  • Options
    boosted willsonboosted willson Registered Users 2 Posts
    >1000 ill join!
  • Options
    What is IGN, Wilson?
  • Options
    Keni-1990Keni-1990 Registered Users 49 Posts
    Hey give me a shout mate ign highspeed racer no1
  • Options
    cwarr96cwarr96 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm looking for a team, however I'm not too skilled with tuning cars but I do spend a good amount of time on the game
  • Options
  • Options
    We ranked 373 in the turf (31.5k pts) this week and are still looking for 4 racers capable of 1k min.
  • Options
    3loooyturbo3loooyturbo Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 5 Posts
    3loooyturbo20

add me :)
  • Options
    whitechocolate965whitechocolate965 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 51 Posts
    Add me I learn quick ign: BRAKE TIGHT 1405 I might be lvl 12 but I play all day everyday
  • Options
    whitechocolate965whitechocolate965 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 51 Posts
    And I been on everyday for about a week now trying to upgrade fast
  • Options
    Add me in game and send me a team invite, very active just need to learn how to tune
  • Options
    I had about 10k in last turf war
  • Options
    Hi whitechocolate, what is ign?
  • Options
    Sorry, ignore previous, I added you. We got 33k last turf so still building. I see you are on a team, but happy to have you if you want to switch
  • Options
    I need a switch my team ranked 489 and I got about 10k because of some help
  • Options
    Can u make it on here so they know I am legit in the other post they have in forum
  • Options
    Hi, I would need to kick someone, but can do that. I added you as a friend in game, so will look out for when you are online.
  • Options
    Jack_the_RipoffJack_the_Ripoff Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Interested in joining your team. In game name is Jack the Ripoff
  • Options
    cody_nunncody_nunn Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    Me bx c ill join I hAve good cars
  • Options
    fr0nk14fr0nk14 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 18 Posts
    I'm interested. I was in a team where everyone left. I just out up 2k in 15 mustang event. Fr0nk14
  • Options
    JacobIsSwagJacobIsSwag Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    edited August 2015
    I'm interested in joining. I'm pretty fast and I'm working on maxing my Stella. I would love to be on your turf team! Ign JacobIsSwag