Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

GREAT JOB MR TODD (;

Welcome to the dark side bud.. Not quite as good as I did, but it was still pretty epic ;) good job dude.
Prev1

Comments

• 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    You guys are pathetic
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• gitemmm131gitemmm131 Registered Users 725 Posts
    This forum a f***in joke...it's pretty sad u are proud to be a scammer....what's also sad is how u pat someone on the back for scamming. Why are u even here? Nothing better to do?? Lol gtfo
  • jse.racingjse.racing Registered Users 36 Posts
    For real you stupid idiots are the reason games never last get an Xbox
  • Jay EscoJay Esco Registered Users 121 Posts
    You know what it is... these D O U C H E BAGS feel like bad A S S E S when they scam people... what they really are is pathetic losers with no morals. In real life their parents probably beat or abused them.. so this is probably their escape and way to get back at them. Haha. They are bonding over this crap. Get a life Subie and Todd. And all the other scammers..
  • 05 subie sti05 subie sti Registered Users 509 Posts
    Tottaly dude. I was Soooooo abused as a child lmao. Im not you mate ;)@Jay Esco
  • K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts

Tottaly dude. I was Soooooo abused as a child lmao. Im not you mate ;)@Jay Esco

your pathetic
    *You're & lol Shutup before I rob you blind.
    LOL
    Right lol. All you petty scammers running around thinking you're rich because you took 2.5 mills LOL.
    im not a scammer you are
    im happy im legit
  • RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    My wall looks better then your's.
  • RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    Not the legit's you guys know who im talking to.
    Totally dude. Says the one who took a furai. Think I don't know? LOL. That was a worthless scam aswell. I was scamming LEGIT sports, Nsx's etc.. You're the crappiest scammer ever lol
    He technically didn't scam the guy fyi.
    Which makes it even more petty LOL.
  • ItsMagikItsMagik Registered Users 164 Posts
    Whatever happened to MR TODD I did deals with him before he started scamming
    He changed his name to 1200 Mics. He's still legit he just really regretted scamming the guy so he left the forums. What a siss lol
    What he scammed?
    10 mills. Back then that was kindof alot.. Since mills were about 5 bucks a mill...
    Ahh
    I'm not a scammer read the post dumb shit
    Well I am a scammer @K1TTENS so watch out ;) Immmmmm gonna getcha
    No u won't lol
    I don't deal with scammers
    Don't jinx yourself dude ain't dumb he ill get ya
    Who said you're gonna deal with me on this account? I'm under a new Identity on the forums. You never know ;)
    How
  • Shift nitro 001Shift nitro 001 Registered Users 371 Posts
    Wtf, this guy is desperate af
    Shift Didn't I take an evo then I accidentally gave it back? LOL. And ikr.. **** @K1TTENS get off my post you desperate asshole