Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Trading my friends wrx sport's s2kre's and more

pvp_masterpvp_master Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 240 Posts
Post your offers below
Prev1

Comments

• cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    hmu ign sheepdog0305
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
  • pvp_masterpvp_master Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 240 Posts
    You have me as a friend
  • ShadowFox35ShadowFox35 Registered Users 526 Posts
    whats he looking for exactly?
    He looking for f1 gtr zondas stuff like that or more turf car s
    ok ive got 2 maxed zondas what can i get for them?
    A wrx sport and a s2kre
    But my friend doesn't go first just saying he will do u him u him
    edited August 2015
    well does he have any vouchers?and if he doesnt can get a middle man?
    I can be middle man if you want
    We can do he give car to me then you then I give car to you then I give to him
    is there anyone else? i know some people that can be a middle man too. its nothing personal its just you only have 2 vouches
    My friend is very pick that's why I was saying I could give you the car first when you guys pass them to me
  • cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    hum ign sheepdog0305
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
    @pvp_master whats his name?
    Sheep I added you
    Immortal King 16
    edited August 2015
    add me in game so we can try to make this deal work ign is the same as here
  • cheetokingcheetoking Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 265 Posts
    Can I trade you a mustang re
    @cheetoking I don't want any wwe ones
  • SkeeroSkeero Registered Users 170 Posts
    This has sketchy written all over it
  • HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    it does why would u need a middle man for that? u already gave his name up and a s2k re for a zonda really?
    Is that not. Good deal a s2kre for a zonda
  • K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts

Is that not. Good deal a s2kre for a zonda

its up to the seller man which is your friend
  • HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    s2k re worth alot more bro
    he's losing on that deal
  • Martin918RSRMartin918RSR Registered Users 340 Posts
    Damn straight thats sketchy..
  • tjlong43818tjlong43818 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 27 Posts
    I'll buy
    @tjlong43818 he's only trading
  • A3A93A3A93 Registered Users 555 Posts
    Sounds fishy 2 zonda for wrx sport and s2k re ??