Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Easy Money Guide w/ 2 Devices [FREE]

Baron NesrBaron Nesr Registered Users 178 Posts
Alright, so I've seen that basically everything on this forums requires you to pay someone to share it with you. So I'm going to share what I know for free and if you want to do something nice for me (like share your knowledge or donate some cash)- email me, nesiehr@live.com or add me in-game (Baron Nesr). Completely optional.

So I don't know what Simbason's guide looks like, having never purchased it from him, but here is my guide on how I make money. (around 120k an hour)

Requirements:

> 2 Devices (preferably android since iOS devices are experiencing lots of crashes)

> One car that can hit under 9s (or under 8s which is best)

The Guide:

PART ONE:

1. On a device without racing rivals, download the game - do not add a facebook or email account to the game.

2. Play through the tutorial

3. Pick the Dodge Dart (I have not experimented with the others)

4. Using the 3k starting cash buy 1st and 2nd stage chasis upgrade along with best grip wheels (collect sponsor money for purchasing wheels)

5. Race the first two campaign races

6. Using the cash from those races and the sponsor cash buy the nos conversion pack - spend a gem (optional)

7. Buy (1) Nitrous jet upgrade, Buy (1) Bottle Upgrade

8. Buy the Intake manifold stage 1 and Throttle Body Stage 1, if you have enough buy intake kit stage 1

9. Race the third campaign race

10. Buy pro nitrous jets, buy the 2nd (XL) pro bottle upgrade

11. Buy Exhaust Pipe & Muffler Stage 1 upgrade, if you did not have enough money for intake kit and you now do, go ahead and buy that

12. Buy a boost (probably not optional) Race the 4th campaign race

13. Get all stage one upgrades for exhaust and intake

14. Go to engine internals, buy stage on upgrades for Valves, Pistons, and Fuel System

15. Race the Final stage of campaign - if you can't beat it upgrade cam shaft and cam gear, if you still can't beat it you are not hitting your shifts / launching on time.

16. Race one player in the beginner lobby, once you win go back to your garage

PART 2

17. Transfer over your car that can hit under 9s (or under 8s) to your new account

18. Race players (don't bet anything stupid) and collect the sponsor cash for breaking the time barriers

19. Once you have collected the under 9s sponsor cash transfer the good car back to your main account (you might want to repair it using gems / videos on the new acc before sending it over)

20. Using the class c car transfer over all the cash from the new account to your main account (should be around 50-60k)

21. Pink your class c car over to your main account

22. Uninstall racing rivals from the device, reinstall it and repeat.

EDIT: ALTERNATE METHOD, POSSIBLY FASTER ---

PART ONE:

1. On a device without racing rivals, download the game - do not add a facebook or email account to the game.

2. Play through the tutorial

3. Pick the Scion TC

4. Using the 3k starting cash buy 1st chasis upgrade, nos conversion pack, and the cheapest wheels (collect sponsor cash)

5. Race the first two campaign races

6. Using the cash from those races and the sponsor cash buy 2nd and pro chasis upgrade, uprgrade nos to 75hp

7. Race the third race

8. Buy nitro pro 120hp and upgrade to stage 2 bottle, then PRO Xl Bottle, buy intake manifold stage 1 and exhaust pipe and muffler stage one

9. Race the fourth race

10. Use a boost

11. Race the fifth race

16. Race one player in the beginner lobby, once you win go back to your garage

PART 2

17. Transfer over your car that can hit under 9s (or under 8s) to your new account

18. Race players (don't bet anything stupid) and collect the sponsor cash for breaking the time barriers

19. Once you have collected the under 9s sponsor cash transfer the good car back to your main account (you might want to repair it using gems / videos on the new acc before sending it over)

20. Using the class c car transfer over all the cash from the new account to your main account (should be around 50-60k)

21. Pink your class c car over to your main account

22. Uninstall racing rivals from the device, reinstall it and repeat.

Comments

• Options
    asvpedwinasvpedwin Registered Users 115 Posts
    Thank You! I will try to later (:
  • Options
    crazyninjacrazyninja Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    Lol this guide sure it works but it take some time for upgrade unless u use the gems to cut off the waiting time. I still like myslef made guide better much easier and faster. Anyway thx for the contribution.
  • Options
    SmizySmizy Registered Users 84 Posts
    This is what I do, but I transfer a car that runs a 7. that way you get 45k cash more than only transferring a car that runs 9
  • Options
    TheShotGunKid420TheShotGunKid420 Registered Users 99 Posts
    I havent tried all this before but seems like ur upgrading alot to beat the campagin i beat D/C class campagin with pro weight reduction and pro jets and stage 1 bottle and grip might come out to same price as the intake and manifold up grades and all that
  • Options
    chainbreaker2012chainbreaker2012 Registered Users 64 Posts
    You don't need to uninstall the game just wipe data in app management. Starts game over fresh. Don't forget to force stop first though or it will give a -11 error sometimes
  • Options
    SODMGSODMG Registered Users 116 Posts
    why would you share this? This is something that very few knew and now you sharing this will take the fun out of the game
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i agreed with this post, alot of people charging for tunes, tips, and helpful stuff. giving out free ideas are better. but there is also a faster way to get 100k in less than 15min. its basically the same idea you are doing but i dont have all the time to be doing this.
  • Options
    twinscrewtwinscrew Registered Users 18 Posts
    I think what Baron did was awesome, he actually beat me to it xD

Tired of seeing all the: "Super awesome! secret! boom! clash! money makin! hot! guide!... only $499,999.99 RRC" threads.

I'm sorry that all the bad players, who felt they needed to keep this a secret, cant exploit new/uneducated players anymore. boohoo. q_____q

My wife and I actually just stumbled onto this tactic the other day. But we were buying the super charger and not the exhaust parts. Its cheaper this way though so thank you Baron.

Once you get all stage one upgrades for exhaust and intake, you actually don't need to upgrade your fuel system, pistons, or valves. The gem boost; which is free the first time, gives you enough power to beat the last D class racer.

Also it seems that if the very first thing you do after you name yourself is to send someone a game invite through text, you get $5,000 RRC + 4 gems for completing the achievement. The RRC might be random, we are still testing it out.
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Good job, I use a similar method to get starter packs [99 gems]. But it takes an hour or two of random playing. Via SC points and rewards, and one or two game reward gems.
  • Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    I do this with the civic si: get tires 55 grip, white gem paint and carbon hood for an extra 1500. I use that to buy all intake and exhaust plus Nos kit. Win the first two races with that then do the drivers challenge for 600 more. I use that to get stage two bottle and max nos jets. Watch video to speed up nos install. Win the third tournament. Install all internal engine parts. Win the fourth do s2 weight reduce and the fifth using the free boost. If done this way you break a time record every time, and by the last race you break then 11s which is worth 5k. Then use a 7s car and your final total will be around 88k plus a decent si.
  • Options
    SonshineeeSonshineee Registered Users 296 Posts
    Pick scion tc. You start of with 3k, enough to upgrade all intake system and exhaust system to stage one. Along with that, you have money left to spend on stage 1 weight reduction. You should be able to get pass about 2 stage. Collect sponsor for 15s and 14s. Upgrade to nos (use gem to reduce time) then upgrade to stage 2 bottle and 120 shot. Now you be able to get to 5 campaign. Use money and upgrade weight reduction to stage 2. Now use your free boost to beat last level. This part depends on what car you have. A 7s car should get you all the money... 90k~ I use a 7s car and a low stress car that hits 8s easily(rx7 gt).... Transfer and repeat. Delete the app and go download it again. Once you open the app, click skip instead of signing in Game Center or Facebook. This should take under 20 min to do.
  • Options
    BigRevoBigRevo Registered Users 80 Posts
    Is there a way to get 99 gems for the starter kit with out buying them ?
  • Options
    (>^_^)> Bump <(^_^<)
  • Options
    RayBanManRayBanMan Registered Users 1,048 Posts
    U can beat the first stage of campaign with the scion jus getting Nos and weight reduction instead of upgrading parts.after that just transfer 7 second car
  • Options
    MARTINTEXAS2MARTINTEXAS2 Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    If u got a 7 sec car, u can make $90k in 20 mins with this method! Made 500k in an hour thanks for the tip I'm a vet to this game but never tried doing this with my iPhone and iPad until now
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Don't ever buy wheels save your money from an expert on this. Need better help I can explain more tips too. Not bad but still a lot of errors.
  • Options
    Twizted Cl0wnTwizted Cl0wn Registered Users 417 Posts
    On android. You don't have to uninstall. Just clear game data. Resets all accounts. A little faster.
  • Options
    reese2778reese2778 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Thanks man, this really helped me
  • Options
    ^^^ Bump! ^^^
  • Options
    patmeisterpatmeister Registered Users 969 Posts
    put all stage 2 parts no need nos if you hate waiting for upgrade :D
  • Options
    frostyQcfrostyQc Registered Users 1 Posts
    how do you do all ur transfert (fast car andcash) to your new account?...pinks and bet?
  • Options
    jceniceros4479jceniceros4479 Registered Users 22 Posts
    what kind of car do you use for the 7 second car?
  • Options
    mazdaugmazdaug Registered Users 3 Posts
    Bump........
  • Options
    Casey388Casey388 Registered Users 171 Posts
    Personally, I do the TC, purchase nos, tires and carbon fiber trunk, go to sponser goals, get the $1k in bonuses, then go back and purchase stage 1 weight reduction, stage one exhaust and headers. Do the first three races and get time bonuses for 15, 14, and 13 seconds. Go to sponser goals and retrieve those bonuses, should put you around 9k. Upgrade nitrous and weight to stage 2, and upgrade everything except axles, differential, displacement, engine head and cat to stage 1. Do the last two races without using boost. Transfer over a no engine damage r class to get the 11,10 and 9 second bonuses, and another r class for the 8 and 7 second bonuses. This way you have more gems left over to either purchase more boost for your cars or can transfer over other cars and add gems parts to them to increase their resell value.
  • Options
    DarkWaltzDarkWaltz Registered Users 57 Posts
    Or you could just not finish R class campagne and grind that npc for 625 to 775 per run, thats how I prefere to do it. Its mindless grinding but if your watching tv or somthing gives your hands somthing to do.
  • Options
    CHEVY4EVERCHEVY4EVER Registered Users 47 Posts
    Baron I get 90k+ every 15-20 min with generally the same concept except my way seem to be a lot quicker and you gain a more money. I have it down to a science and i also transfer my other cars and use the spare gems for upgrades or body kits or whatever so they dont go to waste. Hit me up with a message and we can modify this to show a quicker more efficient way. There are also a couple tips we can put towards this to help get through the campaign in roughly 1 day so that 7 second car isnt too difficult to obtain.