Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

upgraded transmission and still topping out?

ckeanemckeanem Registered Users 6 Posts
Have Lancer-turbo/nitrous most lvl 2 upgrades with a couple of pro mods. Last few upgrades topped it out short of finish line. Spent 1/2 my hard earned $ (I don't spend any real $ on this) and upgraded trans to lvl 2....same result. was hoping for another gear. Anyone know if I just need the pro trans or something else to get to the finish without topping out? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Options
    arthurarthur Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    Have the same prob with mine, it's now maxed out with mods but just tops out earlier, have tried everything, if you find s way please let me know aswell, pro trams sion doesn't help for it topping out but does improve you time
  • Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    That's how the car is made in game
  • Options
    badger50badger50 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8 Posts
    I see evos running alot faster than mine. I also have the problem of topping out before finish. I put alot of upgrades into it and cant figure it out
  • Options
    badger50badger50 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8 Posts
    I got the evo because i saw how fast they were lol. Not understanding
  • Options
    RadRod76RadRod76 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Try larger tire size may help
  • Options
    WhiteWiggerWhiteWigger Registered Users 48 Posts
    thats what the evo does. even when you max everything out it still tops early. just the way the car is made. couple other cars do that as well
  • Options
    drivesrt4drivesrt4 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    evo is stupid in this game, overrated and not even correct in weight....everyone freaking uses them which makes the game boring i decline everyone who uses them lol
  • Options
    johnny1980@johnny1980@ Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts

That's how the car is made in game

• Options
    R__U__B__YR__U__B__Y Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
    Thats its top speed. Due to CIE games' dumb tuning system. power should increase top speed
  • Options
    SZTUKASZTUKA Registered Users 34 Posts
    The Evo VIII tops out at 139 MPH regardless of what parts are installed.
  • Options
    DiasxScarabDiasxScarab Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8 Posts
    I've raced other EVO VIIIs and topped out at 139, then been passed.

Can someone explain that?
  • Options
    DiasxScarabDiasxScarab Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8 Posts
    Its does Brken123, thanks. I hadn't thought of it in the perspective of how it renders on my end. The gist I suppose is its time based and I lost, regardless of how it visually looks.
  • Options
    PEEWEE31676PEEWEE31676 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 12 Posts
    My Lancer tops out really really fast & way before the finish line. Other cars just walk off & leave me at the starting line, & by the time I do reach the finish line U can hear my motor tapping or knocking which ever U prefer 2 call it., so any bright ideas or answers for me that won't cause the problem 2 get Worse, but better instead, lol.....as of right now my Lancer bites...
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    @PEEWEE31676 bro read the above what Brken123 said
  • Options
    PEEWEE31676PEEWEE31676 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 12 Posts
    I read what he had 2 say, but that's not my problem. I have very slow take off, my gears shift extremely fast all the way out. Then I have the dreaded noises as it redlines crossing the finish line. Other Lancers like mine have great take off run well all down the track. It has 2 be an upgrade I've over looked some where some how, just saying but thank U for the comment. Eventually I'll have enough cash 2 try another upgrade that might fix the problem but who knows......
  • Options
    james614james614 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 179 Posts
    I don't understand this rev drop thing. I always just tap to hold revs near the perfect zone, erring on the blue side instead of the red side so I don't spid if I don't nail it. Rev dropping sounds less consistent IMO.
  • Options
    D3ATH5TR1K3D3ATH5TR1K3 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    null
    Sometimes i rev drop and other times i keep it in the blue until 1 then i rev to get it in the green. All depending on the car