Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Kind of dumb but hopefully a easy Fix. Ryyst maybe u can help.

2Next

Comments

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Looking at your newest ticket

You provided an account that is linked, however nothing on that account matches the one you want, meaning, the IPs don't match and the devices don't match. Unfortunately for security purposes we need either the IPs of the two accounts to match or we need the device IDs to match. None of those apply.

Which we told you in a reply on the 31st.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• DWLI NO 13DWLI NO 13 Registered Users 932 Posts
    I understand how ryyst.and i did put in a second ticket
    Did u even look to see
    And i never got any email
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Support currently has a 12 day response wait time due to an increase in ticket volume. Someone from support will be getting back to you soon.
    Phoenix how long again. How long how long. R u a real person or a bot....jeez
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    You wouldn't get an email. Your responses come in game by going to the "?" in game.

And as I said, for your newest ticket, they are unable to switch accounts because they are unable to verify that the two accounts belong to the same owner. Your IPs do not match and none of your device IDs match.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Thats because i got a new phone smh. So i have to send it from my old phone....yall should make that clear to people. Nowhere in the help post does it say. If your on a new phone it wont work. I tried pm you on fb it would make this alot easier. Please help me im a very very long time player and dont deserve this at all. When i use the question mark i dont just leave it there. Ive started a new acct since to keep playing. why would i leave it on the new acct when its going to be erased
    Im asking please. I know you can do it very easily. I can give you the ip of my old phone or w
    Send a message from it. Its been over 30 days. Pleaaaaaaase please
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    It does no matter if you are on a new phone. It is still the same account, unless you are on a different account then yes you will need to contact support again. Again, FB and the forums are not support. You cannot get help for an account issue there.