Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Something New :)

K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
Ok so since im getting all this lag due to me having so many cars in one account i decided to create a storage account for cars that are sitting around. Go ahead and add this account but i wont garentee that i will trade

Comments

• Options
    Accounts ign: K1TTENS
  • Options
    cheetokingcheetoking Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 265 Posts
    I'll trade a wwe mustang re for something
  • Options
    What do u want for it?
  • Options
    Give me an offer
  • Options
    I dont give offers cause i ussaly get called a low baller
  • Options
    stuntinonemstuntinonem Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 31 Posts
    Interested in the chevelle and the mustang.
  • Options
    What Chevelle?
  • Options
    2 mill
  • Options
    The black chevelle ss you have with red/pink rims and the blue mustang
  • Options
    Who
  • Options
    Oh ok what do u offer for it cause i get low balled a lot for it
  • Options
    And I can get a stock mustang re for 1m
  • Options
    Add me and see what you like. Five0Coyote
    The 0 after Five is a zero. The ones in black are maxed the ones in yellow are not
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    It's not stock btw
  • Options
    Bro why u ignoring me
  • Options
    I was trading with someone I'm on now
  • Options
    GoSoHawddGoSoHawdd Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 233 Posts
    Kottens is a scammer watch out
  • Options
    lissandrolissandro Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 121 Posts
    K1ttens is very legit
  • Options
    HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    @K1TTENS @GoSoHawdd

idk if kittens isn't legit I haven't done any deals with her at all. probably won't ever for personal reasons.

gosohawdd is legit, I will vouch for her, I did 2 multi car deals with her and didn't have to worry about being scammed.

AGAIN THIS IS WHY THE FORUMS GO TO SHIT WITH DAMN ACCUSATIONS!!!
  • Options
    GoSoHawddGoSoHawdd Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 233 Posts
    Kittens flagged you post lmao.... Wtf
  • Options
    GoSoHawdd said:

Kittens flagged you post lmao.... Wtf

no i didnt
  • Options
    that's what she does when something doesn't go her way, flags it or post on ur wall, everyone saw what she posted on my wall and laughed at her ass. I'm still doing deals.
  • Options

that's what she does when something doesn't go her way, flags it or post on ur wall, everyone saw what she posted on my wall and laughed at her ass. I'm still doing deals.

read my profile and see what gender i am
  • Options
    i lol'd ur post
  • Options
    I don't know ur gender sorry I'm assuming by the name kittens ur female.
  • Options
    im male and im not trying to be rule whats ur ign
  • Options
    i wanna prove im legit