Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Comments

• Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Like this RR Ryst? You know, we could use a UCL like the one from Nitto Legends...
  • Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    Everyone go here and post on his wall that he is a scammer.http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/profile/k4y63n r4m1r3z
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    The last picture was the last I seen of KAYD3N he logged off on me after getting my $2,700,000 and not sending my car.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I started a week ago and got up to 10.7mill without scamming he must be a feg to be acting like this.
  • Options
    TsoaksKTsoaksK Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 15 Posts
    You wanna trade ray
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    What cha got?
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    i will trade bro
  • Options
    hkswagg38hkswagg38 Registered Users 218 Posts
    what were you buying?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I can't remeber if you would of asked me that day I would have.
  • Options
    I think it was a GT Concept with Matte Paint.
  • Options
    Yeah it was a GT Concept with matte paint.
  • Options
    It had some rims on it also.
  • Options
    Alesha my in game name is Ray Caballero add me but before you do, look at my forum profile and scroll down to the vouches because I will not be sending first. If you wont be either then don't add me.
  • Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts

Alesha my in game name is Ray Caballero add me but before you do, look at my forum profile and scroll down to the vouches because I will not be sending first. If you wont be either then don't add me.

**** that guy man **** pussy i hate **** scammers man shit sucks sorry for loss Ray :(