Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

My old account.

burkhammer08burkhammer08 Registered Users 37 Posts
I emailed glu about my old account being wiped clean while i took a break and still haven't received an email back it's been over almost 2 months now. Can i get a reply or some sort of help?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    How did yo contact them? If it was through the "?" you would have received a reply there. If you took a break, then that message may have expired while you were away.

What's your racer name?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    It was through there and all i received was a thank you for your message we will contact you. My old account was burkhammer08
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    I am not seeing the ticket at all. The last issue submitted with that racername was 125 days ago. Please resubmit the issue.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Did you submit it under a new Racername?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Yes i submitted it under my new ign i had to make jackhammer08
  • Options
    Still do not see the ticket, you will need to resubmit.
  • Options
    Ok ill do it now
  • Options
    Sparkle i just submitted it again
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    I see that we received a ticket from you 5 hours ago. Support's current response wait time is around 12 days due to an increase in response wait time.
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    Support will be getting to your issue soon.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    THESTIG1987THESTIG1987 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 19 Posts
    How do i get my old account back ive sent a ticket how long does it take
  • Options
    aldiwiharjaaldiwiharja Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    Admin please help me
    I create a new account via my smartphone and I accidentally pressed the button facebook facebook and cars are my old car and the new account I had kept my old data so I can not use my car back
  • Options
    aldiwiharjaaldiwiharja Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    Like where I could use my old car after new account I save back to the beginning ??
  • Options
    slickmoto33952slickmoto33952 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
    I'd link my old account wiped to I got message saying it reached the support team yesterday my old accounts driver name is gear moto 1524 reason to why I'm wanting to wipe that account is it was hacked all cars were stolen along with gems and money and I cannot finish newyork campaign on it so I started a new account to get back on my feet and please find a patch for this game I hate to have to quit playing cuz of ppl hacking other peoples account and helping them selves to other peoples stuff its wrong and there should be something done about this lots of players come to me telling me they were hacked to I think you needs to patch there game on the next maintenance or on next update you please take this in consideration many racers are getting upset with this going on sincerely Stephanie glinski
  • Options
    The current wait time is about 12 days for a Support response. As long as you have submitted all the details you have, they should be able to assist.
  • Options
    No help at all on my account. The email i recieved back was that someone had access to my account so nothing could be done. Wow. No doubt someone had access the wiped my account clean. Thanks for nothing.
  • Options
    You can respond to your ticket.
  • Options
    I did respond andnhavent heard a word
  • Options
    Support currently has an increased wait time. A member from the support team will be getting back to you soon.
  • Options
    Very said that your conclusion to my account being hacked and wiped clean was that its my fault someone gained access. Wow what a joke. Take no responsibility for your game having issues and when a player had his garage wiped clean you tell them pretty much to badd you wasted all that money on our game but we cant do anything to replace your turf cars or anything else in there.
  • Options
    Your account information is not stored anywhere on our system. The only way someone can access your account is having access to either your phone or the login method you use.
  • Options
    It was attached to my fb them my google plus account i cant even access it now because it's been totally changed. That's what I'm trying to explain to you