Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

THE 'NEVER LOSE' GLITCH--PLEASE READ

NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
edited August 2015 in Talk About Racing Rivals
When racing players with this glitch and winning you will get the race was a tie message after you win. Therefore your opponent never loses and will win your prized r3 car with a honda civic if you were dumb enough to race him 500 times, win 499 times and foul once (or get passed by the civic lol). For admins asking for screenshots really the only screenshot is the one of "race was a tie message" after the race is over :

This was after racing the user with the profane name and picture below:

This took place about ten minutes ago and the first time it occured was when i challenged him; he offered pinks in his blue Murcielago which i thought was odd since I'm chillin' in a maxed c7.r and i race him... I win with a time under 7.3 seconds but don't see my time and instead receive the race was a tie message. I forgot to take a screenshot so the screenshots above were the second time around I challenged him and he raised to 500k and once again I raced and got the message after i clearly won. He has apparently won a lot of cars from this glitch as I see multiple murcielagos in his garage. I hope this gets fixed soon otherwise it may ruin the gane for a lot of people. Thanks for taking the time to read this lengthy message.

Comments

• Options
    jap44jap44 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 13 Posts
    I lost my mustang, c.6 corvette, gallardo, and murcielargo do to the game glitching. This needs to get fixed and our cars need to be replaced. This makes me want to stop spending my money in the game and just stop playing All together. I lost All my cars tonight playing. All my cars were maxed except the c.6 and it was All stage 2. I lost to cars that were All low 1620's when All but my mustang were 1660's and 1670's. R.R. is responsible for this and needs to replace the cars lost do to these glitches.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Please contact customer service using the "?" and explain with details what happened so that they can fully investigate the issue.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    Jap44
    I'm sorry to hear you lost so many cars to this glitch.
    But why would you agree to pinks races if you relized this was an issue?
    Its one thing to know you've been scammed screen shot it and contact glu mobile.
    Its quite diffrent to pinks race and lose a few cars and exspect them to replenish your garage.
    First thing i try to do when cought in a glitch situation is screen shot or document the issue the best i can. So that they can see the proof of a lagit glitch. And an unfair loss of your car.
    The second thing i do is give them time for a fix before i try the same thing again.

Now are you wrong in being upset? I say no not by any means. I have ran across this issue as well and others such as light glitchs in which case the other player gets a big jump on you. And ran across another glitch in which i had a great run was two or three points higher than my rival and he spun tire and he still won! Clear cliches some players are using to cheat others out of cars and money. Upsets me as well.

Glu mobile is a good company from my experience. And if you get the proper prof behind un lagit loss of your rides they do tend to put them back in your hands.

Also with the proper proof it should hopefully help them get to the bottom of these issues. However once they track down these glitches and solve them I'm sure ten more will arise!
    Best thing you can do when your "cheated" is document it according and be patient as the team sorts it out.
    To exspect them to replenish four or five plus cars just because you said it was scammed with no solid proof is rather silly.
    For all we know you pinks race anybody and everybody that comes across your path not knowing truly what your up against and thats the main reason for your losses.
    Thats why documentation is important.

And if you did document it properly and send it off the glu mobile awsome! Be patient man. They will come threw.
  • Options
    No he said he lost them. Due to the glitching.
    States that in the first sentence.
  • Options
    Regarding jap44 that is.
    Niitto is mostly just asking for a fix and providing evidence to the issue. Which is awsome.
  • Options
    jap44jap44 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 13 Posts
    I provided the evidence through customer support in the game. Gear Slammer 85 if you don't know what's going on don't comment. You didn't even pay attention to what Brken123 was asking. So don't come on here mentioning me when you have no clue to what's going on.
  • Options
    I can only speculate off of what is posted.
    And i did pay attention to what brken123 posted.
    In your post you never mention anything about repoting supporting proof to customer support. You only gripe about losing your cars. "I lost all my cars tonight"
    So i was simply stating and curious on how sombody could be so silly as to relize whats going on continue to pinks race knowing there is an issue. And than exspect all your cars to be given back!
    Once again i can only speculate off of how your post it written. And thats what i got out of it. Which is in my eyes silly.
    But to each there own i guess. Good luck on getting your garage replenished.
  • Options
    NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
    jap44 said:

I provided the evidence through customer support in the game. Gear Slammer 85 if you don't know what's going on don't comment. You didn't even pay attention to what Brken123 was asking. So don't come on here mentioning me when you have no clue to what's going on.

Thanks for sending in a ticket. I was going to but didn't get around to it and frankly just did not want to waste any more time on this matter.
  • Options
    SurvivalxpertSurvivalxpert Registered Users 2,117 Posts
    This happened to me. But I had lost. I got the tie message when I lost. Which shouldn't have happend