Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Whats the rarest car?

savintiresavintire Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 10 Posts
Whats the rarest car?
Top fool?

Thanks!
Prev13

Comments

• andrewlo1241andrewlo1241 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 256 Posts
    i think though i saw one before in 2014 late
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I own one :)
  • andrewlo1241andrewlo1241 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 256 Posts
    lucky tell me your acount I want to add you as a freind
    please
    The car is on my IRRI REPOMAN account check it out.
  • imperialtroopimperialtroop Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 32 Posts
    My wingless rx7 gt spec
  • NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts

My wingless rx7 gt spec

Mine used to be that way then it went back to normal one day
  • imperialtroopimperialtroop Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 32 Posts
    How come I still have one then?
  • xxxamilcarxxxxxxamilcarxxx Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 99 Posts
    I have two ;)
  • xxxamilcarxxxxxxamilcarxxx Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 99 Posts
    Screenshot 2015 08 08 16 33 40

Screenshot 2015 08 08 16 33 23
  • SwagiusMaximusSwagiusMaximus Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 21 Posts
    edited August 2015
    I vouch for the Silvia S15. Never seen one in the wild, only my own. Runner-ups are the Supra Rivals Edition and the RX7 Rivals Edition. I was gonna include the S2000 Race Edition, but they're common as f*** and seriously overpriced. I've seen unwrapped ones go for $150 on paypal. RIDIC.

Here's my S15:
    http://i.imgur.com/p0WPRJkh.jpg
  • dragonwolfdragonwolf Registered Users 11 Posts
    I say the Matt black xb only given out to pink winners in the devs event last year
  • NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
    edited August 2015

Never seen one in the wild

hardcore pokemon player right here

Also ive never seen a wrapped silvia before do you know if they were a turf car?
  • Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    I never see any of the prize cars. Every once in a while I will see the wrx sport, but nothing else.
  • Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Same as mine, swagius- only problem is- when i bring it out- everyone thinks i'm gonna pinks it!! Not happening! Lol
  • REDmonster26REDmonster26 Registered Users 1,015 Posts
  • j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    my 6 sec hulk civic si
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    Not trying to be a hater but none of the vehicles you guys have listed are rare..

Here are some really rare vehicles, more will be added later tonight.

https://racingrivalsunderground.com/rarevehicles/

www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • SwagiusMaximusSwagiusMaximus Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 21 Posts

Not trying to be a hater but none of the vehicles you guys have listed are rare..

Here are some really rare vehicles, more will be added later tonight.

https://racingrivalsunderground.com/rarevehicles/

Bruh half the cars you listed are glitched/unreleased models, sitting in a dev's storage acc. I mean the wrapped Bosozoku/gold cars are in circulation but they all look tacky IMHO.

Turf cars, especially first places, are pretty darn rare considering that a lot of players who participated in turfs in ye olde days have gone offline and left their cars to collect dust. That's why old turf cars like the Supra RE seem nonexistent.
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    Hardly, most 1st place turf cars have been duplicated beyond their actual value. Copo's are a dime a dozen and with the tourney duplication glitch 1st place carbon rim Sparco NSX's were being sold for 20$.

These are real cars that I have listed that are in normal people's garages that actual are rare. I thought that is what this post was asking for.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko

Hardly, most 1st place turf cars have been duplicated beyond their actual value. Copo's are a dime a dozen and with the tourney duplication glitch 1st place carbon rim Sparco NSX's were being sold for 20$.

These are real cars that I have listed that are in normal people's garages that actual are rare. I thought that is what this post was asking for.

Ah, sorry for confusing you mate. Or maybe I'm the confused one? Shite.

EITHER WAY, SUPRA RIVALS EDITION, EVERYONE GET HYPE
  • NavyVetNavyVet Registered Users 182 Posts
    Nobody mentioned the Scion tC GT SPEC. That seems to be a rare car and one that rarely gets sold or traded. I've only seen one race in turf and that was during S Class, I think.
  • Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    I've got a 1st place one , navy vet. :)
  • alex1019alex1019 Registered Users 422 Posts
    Cinco de mayo f150. Not syclone. Only 1 or 2 in game i think
    where do you get a top fool
  • lacambolacambo Registered Users 686 Posts
    I have a first place 1st gen Skyline r32 on my alt. Only seen 1-2 wrapped ones in my time let alone a top 5/first place.
    meabe

Anyone seen the 1665 6.5 evo 8s yet? .... Hacker land... I'd say the original line of turf cars are the rarest.. first 6 or so, but 1st teams had 50members so that kinda contradicts the rare aspect

But only the top 10 teams received the car, once they dropped it to 20 they added 15 more teams to receive the cars so top 25. So 500 cars were given away both ways.
    Yeah first car was rx7 wrapped, and they were always "locked" at certain points in time people were able to glitch cars rating to show lower than it was.
  • SurvivalxpertSurvivalxpert Registered Users 2,117 Posts
    What about android beta testing wrapped m3 gt2s?